Rate the Signature Above You

Best answers
i like this one more then your other last one, not the reason the other one is ugly, but the other chaotic one is a little to big,
i love this size very nice, and i think you did a good job on the galaxy looking..

8/10

[off-topic]ps, fight me in fight club..in my open hand to hand first fight![/off-topic]

Best answers
The first one looks plain but nice: 7/10
The second one ewe, the colors of the girl's hair does not belong with the background, blending it could do the trick, I feel the font should have another color. And I think that I get what you were trying to acheive in the upper center of it but it diddnt work out, too contrasted somehow imo. You can do alot better val :/ It's way to messy 5/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very dull pic, boring BG, dull text, and tiny name, nothing positive par that i like the colour, 4/10
second ones a little better, the BG is better, but te pics still low quality and the bad text is very ugly, and once again tiny name, 4/10 still ;\

Best answers
Shika pwnage. Nice color, good effects. 8/10

By the way, the text in my sig was simply made through a combination of Arial (normal symbols) and some HL2 font (Lambda signs and 2) I found somewhere. The lower text is Franklin Gothic Heavy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's missing something, I dunno what you could do, but it's just too plain. Nothing stands out.

4/10

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The sunlight affect makes it look like the skin is cracking under his left eye o_O.6/10

Best answers
Very nice! Good blending and overlapping, and high quality pics of Alucard. Would've picked a different font though. 8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really cool, has something in it that makes me keep looking at it. :p

8.5/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a stock picture. ;)

Both your sigs are pretty cool, 7/10 for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom