Rate the Signature Above You

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4/10 It's not too creative. The text isn't very pleasent on the eyes either. And the pic of the guy just looks like he's got his mouth open (Because of the plain black background, simpleness!).

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, Like the quote aswell, but the blending on his face and arm could have been better, And I like the backround but those "Sharper" "spikes" I dislike..
8/10
Btw, Can anyone tell me the BBC or HTML code to make my signature in the Center of my post's before I change my sig?...
*EDIT* And how to remove the Hyper link "Border" Around my sig's aswell? lol Or do I just have to link the quote's only..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
8/10. Background looks pretty good. The text is easy on the eyes, and the pic is pretty good quality. Nice blending as well.

Code for centering:
< img src="http://www.blah.com/blah.jpg" align=center> < /img >

Best answers
@Amn - Who says everything has to be complicated? To quote VivaLaPineapple (member of this forum, awesome gfx artist) - "Complexity is overrated. Say it with simplicity."
--
@Fatal - or you could just add [.center] [./center] before the img and after the img (without the periods I added in there). Oh, and to remove the border to make it so the link is your quote.
--
Sakuma - Im glad youre changing your style a little, I like this one a whole lot better.

9/10.

BTW, its fight, not figth.

Best answers
Soulicro said:
@Fatal - or you could just add [.center] [./center] before the img and after the img (without the periods I added in there). Oh, and to remove the border to make it so the link is your quote.
I know! xD They are just adorns, its not suposed to be a link @_@

And your sig is the cutest sig ive ever seen 10/10 <3!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Purdy background, nice all-round, good siggeh :yes: 9/10

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, doesnt catch the moment lol, the "/wolves in human armour/" kinda kills the sig..and the "Isn't that kinda sad..."
"Kinda"
^^^^
Keyword
Kills the sig quote...
5/10
Just changed my sig after having no internet for 7 hours lol..

Best answers
lovely sig, only one crit, you should add the text on the green bg
overall 9/10

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll do that lol,
Its simple but the details of the rose's are good same with the character, Could have been better though.
7/10
*EDIT* After I moved my name, I relized that my sig was very easy to steal if I didnt move my name onto the bg..

Bolteh2

B
pretty neat but i feel like the sig is missing somewhat of a border.. nothing big just a small little border (maybe that fades out near link)

7/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
9/10 Who wouldn't want a crowd of fans screaming their name? Rock on!

Best answers
Top: 9/10
Nice animation. Love the way you blended the picture too.

Bottom: 8/10
Good animation, but you wrote Half-Life 2 in lower case....

Best answers
Well those are basicly images slaped over each other :/ 3.5/10 I dont really like it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Top-The text isn't all that visible.Have to ponder for a few seconds to understand :p.8/10 cause I like the backround :)
Bottom-Great.10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom