Ranked Database

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe we could have a Ranked Database server. An Official ESF server put up that has Rankings like ESF-World did. Maybe it could be up for like the first 3 months that ESF 1.3 is out.

Or maybe even longer.

Have the Stats posted here on www.esforces.com.

Maybe have it so you can have a sig with your stats on it as well. Even though it may take a while it would be great to see it happen.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add that stuff in-game.

Your kills/deaths (only if you play in multiplayer) and other shiat could be saved in some ESForces.com database and there could be some button in main menu, like Stats. It would show the ESF multiplayer stats of your Steam account.

BTW I wonder if it's possible to add new GUI into main menu, that would read some stuff from a file? I mean without touching the engine. It's for achievements idea.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe we could have a Ranked Database server. An Official ESF server put up that has Rankings like ESF-World did. Maybe it could be up for like the first 3 months that ESF 1.3 is out.

Or maybe even longer.

Have the Stats posted here on www.esforces.com.

Maybe have it so you can have a sig with your stats on it as well. Even though it may take a while it would be great to see it happen.
That system was just wrong you know. The people in the first places wern't really the best players.

I think it would be better to make something like a challenge system. Where you challenge someone directly and after the duel both players put in the result. All thats really needed is the winners name. And since STEAM allows for dorect access to the net while playing. We can probably use that to do it all from ingame. Then points are given out to the winner.

That way the system would be a bit fairer. So rather than just pick on noobs for 3 hours straight youd only be evaluated by the matches where your challenge was accepted.

The winner could get 1/2 of the loosers points. So if you have 100 points and the looser had 400 youd gain 200 points. But of he won then heed get only 50 points due to beating up a lower ranked person than he was ^^

Ofcourse as said that would need a challenge system, kinda like the old esf-league. But this would be a lot more acurate than the one that was in esf-world.

Just my 2 cents XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add that stuff in-game.

Your kills/deaths (only if you play in multiplayer) and other shiat could be saved in some ESForces.com database and there could be some button in main menu, like Stats. It would show the ESF multiplayer stats of your Steam account.

BTW I wonder if it's possible to add new GUI into main menu, that would read some stuff from a file? I mean without touching the engine. It's for achievements idea.
Hmm, Maybe. Its always best to try so you are never left wondering.

That system was just wrong you know. The people in the first places wern't really the best players.

I think it would be better to make something like a challenge system. Where you challenge someone directly and after the duel both players put in the result. All thats really needed is the winners name. And since STEAM allows for dorect access to the net while playing. We can probably use that to do it all from ingame. Then points are given out to the winner.

That way the system would be a bit fairer. So rather than just pick on noobs for 3 hours straight youd only be evaluated by the matches where your challenge was accepted.

The winner could get 1/2 of the loosers points. So if you have 100 points and the looser had 400 youd gain 200 points. But of he won then heed get only 50 points due to beating up a lower ranked person than he was ^^

Ofcourse as said that would need a challenge system, kinda like the old esf-league. But this would be a lot more acurate than the one that was in esf-world.

Just my 2 cents XD

I guess it could go off a K/D Ratio. A Kill brings you up as a Death brings you down. You have more deaths then kills then I guess you are done, where as if you have more kills then deaths then you should be gaining some ground.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we ever added a ranking system, it would work for all servers, not just a few.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Just my 2 cents XD
I like it so far. Really, i think it would work perfectly.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, Maybe. Its always best to try so you are never left wondering.

I guess it could go off a K/D Ratio. A Kill brings you up as a Death brings you down. You have more deaths then kills then I guess you are done, where as if you have more kills then deaths then you should be gaining some ground.
And abusing a server full of noobs wouldf get you first place in a few hours.

A K/D ratio system is bad. If its just win/loss ratio with manual imput it would lead to certain fights only AND the players can think of their own game. Like hit a fulkl server. First of them to X kills wins the match. Or first of them to have X PL in normal mode wins the match. Maybe in a tournament server. The one who ranks higher wins and so on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess we could have a monthly Tournament then. The Database could show past winners and such. The First Annual ESF Budokai Tournement.

Its a great thing to think about so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom