Ragnarok going P2P

Best answers
Im paying in about two weeks, my characters wont be gone they guarenteed that much. So =P to all you bums out there who can't convice your parents to fork over some good old mucha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah? And a big :yes: to all you folks who are smart enough not to blow your money on this game. :D

Best answers
hah i all ready got all of my cristmas andbday money to replace my comp the blewup

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They said they aint gonna delete your account if you were a beta tester.... but yea...
you got all your christmas money and birthday money? so...
are you gonna buy your comp now? and then what... :p

RO is an awesome game... and I would BUY it... but every month o_O
BOOOO!!

Best answers
Hitokori, Diablo 2 is just another boring hack and slash game.
The fun about RO is, is about making friends and the world is huge.
Remember, it's a beta, they've promised more classes, worlds, monsters, stuff etc etc.

This game is worth paying if it has all those features.
Even though I prefer to play it for free.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
newbies.... :/

RO will not die on p2p, only people it will get rid off are freeloading ****s who only play RO to annoy people

How do I know this? its been p2p before >_>

If you had a beta user it will be not get deleted, there is a new server Sakray for testing updates on, if you make a charater on that, it may get deleted.

Best answers
I doubt they will delete Sakray, it runs smooth with no errors, The economy is slow due to the lack of players but with no lag im fine.

Best answers
Originally posted by b4k4^2

RO will not die on p2p, only people it will get rid off are freeloading ****s who only play RO to annoy people

If you had a beta user it will be not get deleted, there is a new server Sakray for testing updates on, if you make a charater on that, it may get deleted.
Your right about that! i'm not gonna quit ro now! they have a reason to go P2P cos they been beta testing for 2 years! they need some money!!! RO WILL LIVE!! like tepus said :p

Best answers
that realy annoys me with mmorpg's i like rpgs and love mmorpg's ive never had the chance to play ragnarok i found out about it ages ago and it was down due to a new version i couldent wait for it to come back so i could download it even got a few m8s interested , it came back whoo hoo p2p....great:\ i mean if the want money from it then release it like a game 4 30 bucks for example then make playing it free i mean theres thousands of people who would buy that game so times that by £30 thats plenty of money bah if anyone could help me in finding a way to play it for free count me in downloading it :laff: :cool:

Best answers
I have RO and its preaty good but there is no way in hell im going to pay for a beta.

Best answers
how is it possible to play ro for free?

my m8 has a laptop could he create his own RO server?

Best answers
All beta testers accounts will not be removed incase you decide to pay later on

Best answers
Finally a free Ragnarok has been released, here. New server new accounts but it's worth it if your a die hard Ragnarok fan.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t w00t! downloadin now!

Best answers
Originally posted by b4k4^2

<3 <3

I payed btw.

But seriously, I think that Gravity will start keeping us closer to the other servers after a few months. I mean, the other servers have been p2p for like what? 6 months or so.. to our 2 weeks.

Best answers
i downloaded it and it was the korean version of it..... where is te free site? the one on that site doesnt work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom