Ragnarok going P2P

Best answers
An english patch will come out soon, and for the site it is there it's just in all the asia languages, for right now you can find a page translator or word translator and work from that.

Best answers
wee im lucky my friends got me in to a free privet server invites only i got once space open in 2 months wee usen all my other ones on my friends but it is nice only seeing a maximum of 51 chars on at a time no lagg altho i have seen 52 people on once

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ragnarok was cool and all but there is something wierd about it...it's the ONLY MMORPG that I haven't gotten really hardcore into. Usually when I play an MMORPG I get fricken hooked and I wanna spend my life on it, but not with Ragnarok.

Dark Ages is the game I'm crazy obsessed with (Been playing it Trial & Regged for about 3 years). It's like Ragnarok but with not-as-good graphics and not as many people but it's mad fun, not so much when your on the trial tho.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, that took long enough, the ragnarok free thing, took me about a full day, still has 13 % left

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am SO idiotic! i understood nothing! after 6 hours of download i accidentally cancelled it! and now ausgamers isnt workin

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Ragnarok was cool and all but there is something wierd about it...it's the ONLY MMORPG that I haven't gotten really hardcore into. Usually when I play an MMORPG I get fricken hooked and I wanna spend my life on it, but not with Ragnarok.

Dark Ages is the game I'm crazy obsessed with (Been playing it Trial & Regged for about 3 years). It's like Ragnarok but with not-as-good graphics and not as many people but it's mad fun, not so much when your on the trial tho.
OHHH do tell more :).

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OFF TOPIC: i just read ur sig and saw that ESF wont be ported to HL2, and i must say thank god, lol i wont be gettin HL2 for a while and i like esf alot, dont wanna lose it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom