Ragnarok Battle Offline

Best answers
First of all, I have no idea if this is warez or not since it doesnt have a fancy website nor a "Click here for free download" so if any mod does know more about this and knows for a fact its warez, close/delete/ the whole 9 yards.

Alright here we go.

Ragnarok Battle Offline

Official Ragnarok Battle Online/Offline Site

1.1 What is RBO?

RBO is a game based upon the popular mmorpg Ragnarok Online.
The style however of RBO is completely different than RO. In this game
it's a platform game. You walk left and right and can jump/duck while
killing the monsters you encounter on your way. At the end of the stage
you fight the boss (MVP Monster or Miniboss). During the way you also encounter
other minibosses. (Like Whisper Boss, Vocal, etc). You can choose between
all first-class characters. And you can level up your skills and status just like
in the real RO.

I just got this from a friend of mine and by the looks of the screenshots it looks really awesome. Given the fact that normal ro lost its charm partly for just not looking as good as WoW and providing about the same amount of fun, i'd say this is a big step forward. You can even play it online but that involves payment. I'm downloading it as we speak so i'll give a heads up once its done.

As far as downloading, this is the only one I have.

Just played it for an hour or so. Its extremely fun but alittle difficult since for exaple:You have 1400 HP. You find a red herb which in the RO heals for 300 or so but in this game it only heals for 10-20... So in boss battles you really need to watch your steps. But overall alot of fun and a very nice time killer.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awww crap, torrent file.. i don't do that kind of things,

Do you also have a link with normal download? :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe red herb heals for 30 in ro ;P

Best answers
Alright, might be right there but you lose HP alot faster in this game then in RO so they shoulda tweaked that to heal alot more. I'm on the sokrat desert part fighting phree right now and hes pretty hard to beat. Its fun though since the bosses dont have a pathern.

Best answers
im at 83% downloaded, and i remember playing the demo awhile back. It's quite fun!

Best answers
Is there any possible way to download the trailer in the official page?

Thanks.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The thread is more than a month old and pronounced dead, please don't revive it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom