Ragnarok Battle OFFline 2

Best answers
Since some tard closed the other one when I had a good reason to up it, I made this....

The link to the file from this thread http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=52017seems to be down. A bud of mine wants to check it out so does anyone have a new link?

P.S. (Don't take offense, not in the mood to get into all that right now. :\ )

THX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that tard was a modorator, and he closed the thread because you revived it once it was considdered dead (over a month of non-activity)

i would suggest a google search may be your easyest solution.

Best answers
Google is useless, and its on a korean site (I think) so its not really going to be that easy to get a link unless you follow this game reguarly, which I don't...

P.S. There should be exceptions to that 1 month rule, because its not like I did any random newb spam reply to boost the page, its a legitimate question.. Why clutter the forum? And 1-2 months isn't that long BTW... Ah well... :\

*Hopes no one trys to provoke more of this dumb ass arguement*

Thx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in that case there should be exceptions to every rule right? like double posting... or insulting the forum staff by calling them 'tards, or any other rule you can think of..

i learned this the hard way, rules are there for a reason, like it or not.

and google isnt all that useless, theres also plenty of korean translators out there, look for one ;)

Best answers
:\ I agree
self said:
*Hopes no one trys to provoke more of this dumb ass arguement*
I say that because I can't help myself to rebuddle, so it can go on forever even if we're arguing about the most pointless things....

BTW going into the if "this" is this way, then "this" also should be this way arguement is kinda *** is this case, don't you think? We aren't talking about that other stuff we're talking about posting timeframe (which isn't that seriously IMO, flaming is another story but that's irrelavant)

*Doesn't like the direction this thread is headed*

Thx

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well it was a dead thread... your best bet is pm'ing the original thread creator.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he asks about a new download of the game ok? so lets not go off topic and argue about a freakin dead thread, but just help him so we can all be happy
so here, i found you a download link, i dont know if it is any good since i dont feel like downloading it, but like gir said, google is all you needed

http://kokoron.madoka.org/mirror/D/r/rbo/rbo_trial0830.exe

edit

ermmm this is the trial i just notice, let me see if i can find the full one

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me make this painfully clear, any more back talk to moderators, or insults flung at them, will result in a rebuttal from my ban saber. If you can't help yourself but be an ass, then you will be removed forcefully from the forum. There is no excuse for poor behavior, every choice to be an idiot is your own.

Best answers
Anybody figure out WTF is up with this file? My friend tried to download it on shareaza and its been stuck on 97%. A bittorent would be nice....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom