• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont care

• Total voters
Best answers
We already got enough Saiyans in the game.
I think the team should add Dabura, Tien, King cold or Android 17.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
We already got enough Saiyans in the game.
I think the team should add Dabura, Tien, King cold or Android 17.
You can never have too many Saiyans ^_^. But ya they should add some of those characters.

Best answers
Personally I'd love to see Nappa in the game...granted he doesn't have that many moves, he's still one huge motha***a. And i know he never went SSJ but who cares, its not like this game follows the show step by step, its a game you need to change things to be fair, or else everyone would be SSJ3 Goku and kame spam the whole damned map. And anyways, new characters won't be out for a while, 1.1 is just a bug fix with a few new attacks and it has already taken 4 months or so. Granted these are suggestions and thus every idea is valid, but criticizm is necessary. My order of characters Id like to see...Tien, Nappa, and a beam for Frieza to ps with...oh wait that's not a character...:talk:

Best answers
The Team has Already Decided What the final charcters are gunn be and one of them isnt Raditz

Best answers
i hate radits he has not waves attacks,not strong, and he got took off the show really early

Best answers
Man, forget raditz! they need Mr. Popo!!! he ownz j00!

and yes, i know ESF is based on DBZ, but i just wanna make sure some of these ppl know that raditz breaks out (along with all those other DBZ villains) and comes back in GT

(again i KNOW this is ESF, so dont remind me of that)

Best answers
vegeta, goku, and raditz are my favorite dbz characters.

i think raditz should be put in, and i give props to who ever voted yes.
raditz is the first person you seen in dbz besides the farmer.
and he is goku brother after all.
so you have to put him in.
like esf staff said, esf is not based on dbz all the way
so they could make raditz have some new attacks you havent seen before. they could mak some up with him.
and he could be like the second best melee guy.
after all raditz was super fast when he came to the kame house and knocked goku down with a knee.

he could be fast, and strong and just have a few moves like,
generic beam,melee, birdy (finger laser, but blockable and its wider), and a hmmm you guys come up with something this is hard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by EviL BanaNa
Man, forget raditz! they need Mr. Popo!!! he ownz j00!

and yes, i know ESF is based on DBZ, but i just wanna make sure some of these ppl know that raditz breaks out (along with all those other DBZ villains) and comes back in GT

(again i KNOW this is ESF, so dont remind me of that)
When Does he come out in DBGT?

Best answers
When Does he come out in DBGT?
:rolleyes: Mr Popo is Kami's "life servant" he is the little black dude who lives on the lookout with the Guardian of Earth.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wasn't talking about Popo. He was quoting aboud raditz. Raditz breaks free along with everyone else when Frieza and Cell try to take control of the afterlife.

Either way, we are way off topic.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hampster
hes gonna look dumb with his long hair, i have yet to see a great ssj3 hair model plus modelers will have to use old reference pics of him and that usually leads to dumbness.. and he has no transformations
erm ... :S Raditz no transformations ??? I'd suggest you first get some info so you won't type dumb facts. (that's not an insult)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Radditz has NO Transformation. We only see if for like 4 episodes. Unless you wanna count APE as a transformation.

Best answers
i say no to raditz, i think it would be better if they put in the boys (chibi trunks and goten) at least they are in DBZ alot more than raditz... Putting in raditz will be like trying to put in Chiatzu... who gives a damn

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
All Raddits has is the "watch the birdie" and one attack will get complaints:S plus a trans couldnt be induced, ESF tries to stay true to DBZ

Best answers
I picked i dont care because man. Because really. Radiz has been in as many ep as SSJ3 and Evil Buu.

Best answers
Raditz is my favorite character. I don't care who has the most attacks, or who is more popular. If people like Raditz, let them like Raditz. If people like Zarbon, let them like Zarbon. If people like Recoome, pummel them into a pulp.

If U want Raditz in the game, here's the model I made:
http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/filedb.php?action=file&id=202
Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom