• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont care

• Total voters
Best answers
And what YOU fail to realise is this is a suggestions forum, made for SUGGESTIONS. If the ESF team has already selected their final characters, fine. But there's no harm suggesting. So don't bag us for trying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with you but you dont have to get all mad about it.;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Jimesu_Evil
And what YOU fail to realise is this is a suggestions forum, made for SUGGESTIONS.
Uhhh....this is the Chat forum,right??

Practically,the ESF team is going to decide,unless someone actually gets in.But....IMHO I think Radditz isn't going to make it in the game.Tien would fit in rather nicely with Kikoho.:) I liek 3-eyed people.....they're cool.

BTW,I believe I saw a Radditz model somewhere,just not sure.But I think its for Vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen one too some were but i dont think is ws for this mod.

Best answers
This game would be so much better if it weren't a Dragon Ball Z game. All you people whine about technicalities over and over again. "They confused the final flash with the big bang", or "the finishing buster is a beam". Who the **** cares? And "Raditz has **NO** named moves!"... so ****ing make some names up. Who really cares(and is older then 7) about it?!? In my ESF version I have changed almost all the sprites, models and names to my liking. Krillin is gone, replaced by myself in a dragon ball z world. All animations have been redone, I really don't care if when Goku fires the Kamaehamea his left hand is under his right hand when he pulls back. I also heard someone complaining because the trunks sword and the wrong hue(color wise). This game would be so much better if the removed all current characters and replaced them with custom ones. Balancing would be easier for sure, because lord knows that Gohan is stronger the Krillin in the series so if they stick to the series for character info no one will every play krillin.

Mog

Best answers
err, why would you change the names if you didnt care? o_O

Best answers
Thank you Mog for saying the model is cool.
But compared to Raditz v2, it looks very crap. Brollman edited my model and now the hair is fixed, along with a heap of other stuff.
For some reason it can unly replace Vegeta or Trunks (animation problems).

Expect v2 in the RS database soon!

Mog

Best answers
cool, i cant wait to see how the hair has improved... thats the only real problem with the model at the moment.
shame it cant be used for goku though... altho i used him to replace vegeta anyway... raditz's moves are more like vegetas than gokus and its fun playing goku vs. raditz.
i didnt really like the ssj hair... looks wierd on raditz, but thats not really a problem cos i just use the same model for normal and ssj. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are radditz moves like Vegetas cuz they are saiyan moves and Goku has Earth move?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think soo...

What transformation does Radditz have, Someone made a Model of him I mean what does he transform into nothing?

Best answers
raditz is a saiyan....smarta$S...so with time (and pl) he HAS THE ABILITY TO GO SSJ!!!!!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If being a Saiyan was all it took somebody would have killed Frieza before he killed Bardock. It has to do with the bloodlines too.

Mog

Best answers
the raditz model goes ssj but i think it looks wierd that raditz can go ssj so i use the normal model for sj and ssj. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mog
the raditz model goes ssj but i think it looks wierd that raditz can go ssj so i use the normal model for sj and ssj. :p
He goes SSJ?!? The model that was made has Radditz a saiyan go SSJ?! I'amguessing that he hair just turns gold right?

Best answers
Raditz v2 is in the Force Fighters Z files database as well as Red Saiyan! Credit to Brollman, he did most of the work.

(P.S) The Raditz on FFZ is Brollman's Skin, and the one in RS is my skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom