• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont care

• Total voters
Best answers
Thats a smart idea.... when people like the other characters (least more popular). Just exchange them with other modles.:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
Thats a smart idea.... when people like the other characters (least more popular). Just exchange them with other modles.:laff:
That is how you add models^_^. Its not like your going to add the model to ESF altogether lol.;) :laff:

Best answers
I think having Raditz on the game would be cool, but the only thing i would have a problem with is all thoes strange titles of his moves that dont really make sense. But it would be good to have another full blooded sayin in the game.:cool:

Best answers
just do what every1 said about the ssj3 hair

we want fun not reality

Best answers
My suggestion is, first finish all the charcters right now. Then why not add as much characters possible. I've said it before but I'll say it again.

EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT LIKES AND OPPINIONS, ADDING MORE CHARACTERS CAN ONLY MAKE THE GAME BETTER.

There could always be server options like diasabling a player.

As long as the ESF team makes the characters balanced, then add as much as possible.

If you don't like that character, well simple solution, don't choose it.

Best answers
esf needs more characters AND more villains like the androinds,but back on topic it wuld be B@DA$$ to have radditz

Best answers
They could put better characters in the game besides Radditz, or improve the ones they already have. Radditz has no transformations because Oozaru is too hard to make and it kinda rediculas with all the strength and size.
I would like to see some other people before Radditz, like Gotenks, or maybe Tien...or UUBU!? heh, I wish. Anyway if they wanted to add another evil they should put Brolli not Radditz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
They could put better characters in the game besides Radditz, or improve the ones they already have. Radditz has no transformations because Oozaru is too hard to make and it kinda rediculas with all the strength and size.
I would like to see some other people before Radditz, like Gotenks, or maybe Tien...or UUBU!? heh, I wish. Anyway if they wanted to add another evil they should put Brolli not Radditz.
I agree they should do that.

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Name his moves?

my pleasure!

Double Sunday
Saturday Crush
Exiting Year
Weekly Special
Day Crush
Dynamite Monday

There you go :D

And they where made by Akira if im not mistaken and transelated here in FUNimation,there for they are real!

and hes powerfull (hes a saiyan),And like ESF says they dont have to be TRUE to the show so they can make him as strong as they like!

Since they wont add Mr.Satan (One of my Favorite Characters) Radittz will do just fine.
oh my god
u forgot his best move wheres the birdie (his best attack)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are they all beam attachs and what are the differences colors?

Best answers
Raditz will never be in ESF
Cause they Dont want him in the Game
Go make a Raditz Pack if you want him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya Radditz anit worht the ESF members time if you want him go ask someone to make a pack for you.

Best answers
Raditz has lots of attacks except the names for them are weird. On dragoballz budakia he has like double sunday, watch the birdy and one hand monday. Very weird attacks.

Best answers
Originally posted by gogeta5000
Raditz has lots of attacks except the names for them are weird. On dragoballz budakia he has like double sunday, watch the birdy and one hand monday. Very weird attacks.
they're not real attacks. They just made it up beacuse raditz never mentioned any real signature moves.

Best answers
Yeah in Dragonballz Budokai they made up too many fake attacks. Pfft nose dive crash. What kinda name is that.

Best answers
come on look at this:

even with only ssj he would look like marge with her tower hair but in yellow

Best answers
"They could put better characters in the game besides Radditz, or improve the ones they already have. Radditz has no transformations because Oozaru is too hard to make and it kinda rediculas with all the strength and size.
I would like to see some other people before Radditz, like Gotenks, or maybe Tien...or UUBU!? heh, I wish. Anyway if they wanted to add another evil they should put Brolli not Radditz."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Twysta
--------------------------

What you people fail to realise is people don't care about more powerful characters, they don't care if their character is weak on the show. They just want to be able to play as their favorite character! If Raditz has no transformations, make up one! Like super saiyan! He has the potential! And like one of the other guys said, If you don't like him, don't choose him!

Best answers
What everyone Fails to relize that the ESF team has already slected the last characters they are adding to the Game

And Once again Raditz Isnt One of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom