• I dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by Pemalite
ssj was 7, ssj 2 was 10 ssj3 was 20
ssj is 7 times because in the outer world tournament he says
"goku becomes 7 times stronger in ssj in every aspect"
ssj 2 is equal to oozaroo and im not completely sure on ssj 3...
And as i said DBZ made alot of mistakes the battle with Frezia vs Goku remeber that.... Freiza said he was 100x stronger then Goku and Goku became a SSJ and kicked his @$$. You people gotta remeber its only a show not a real life factual story.

Best answers
king kai does not say "goku has just become 7 times stronger than before!"
he says "goku has just become SEVERAL times stronger than before!" just listen carefully.

ssj_gohan has a point, though. It is just a story. Honestly. People who argue about small things like this make me sick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jimesu_Evil
king kai does not say "goku has just become 7 times stronger than before!"
he says "goku has just become SEVERAL times stronger than before!" just listen carefully.

ssj_gohan has a point, though. It is just a story. Honestly. People who argue about small things like this make me sick.
Last time I checked this was a tread about Radditz, lets get back on topic before this tread gets closed.

Best answers
you do relise that raditze was not that much more powerful than goku and piccolo? think about it raditze 1) could barely stop the kamehameha from gokue, and if he had the 1000 pl that was said, then he should have been able to stop the special beam cannon, the reason for this is because most of his pl was from his armour, fools, I thought everyone knew that?
Raditz had a 1200 PL when he came to earth; Goku had right around 416, and Piccolo 408. Keep in mind these scores are after Goku and Piccolo took off there weighted clothes. The reason Goku and Piccolo’s attacks were so strong was because they had the ability to increase there PL for an attack, you notice that the attacks that they both used took quite some time to charge. Raditz would not have been able to stop the first or the second SBC if he had just stood there and tried, that’s why he dodged the first. Most of Raditz’s PL came from his armor??? No afraid not, the armor helps take damage, not deal damage.

ok, SSJ was 8x pl (in dbz) oozaroo was 12x, ssj2 was 12x, ssj 3 was 16x (well so I think so...) and when gohan went skitze that was his powerlevel hitting ssj2 mode for a moment (without the pretty effects like golden hair etc.) and Piccolos Super namek, starts off at 10x and rises slowly depending on his pl, so if he was say 40 mil he had 10x but when he hits 50 mil, it grows to 12x and so on...
Well lets see Goku had a 300,000 PL after recovering from the fight with Captain Ginyu, and after going SSj he had a PL of 15,000,000 so that would be 50 x his base PL. Oozaru is a x10 PL ncrease, and as far as Piccolo and becoming a “super namek” any “official” PL after the Trunks saga were made up by the fans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares about PL. Lets talk about getting Radditz in or not in ESF.

1 more post till 500!

Best answers
The more the marrier, but I really want to see more non sayjin characters like Tien, 17 and 18.

Best answers
Raditz huh... I'd rather see someone like hercule put in ;) but raditz isn't a bad choice to put in. if it wasn't for him nothing that happened in DBZ would have happened... so why not put him in, and he can have a made up transformation. The ESF team already made up one... (Mystic Krillin) lol all he did was grow hair in a 7 year time period there's nothing mystic about him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
Raditz huh... I'd rather see someone like hercule put in ;) but raditz isn't a bad choice to put in. if it wasn't for him nothing that happened in DBZ would have happened... so why not put him in, and he can have a made up transformation. The ESF team already made up one... (Mystic Krillin) lol all he did was grow hair in a 7 year time period there's nothing mystic about him.
I still think that Tien s better Hercule was and will always be a loser in my book lol.

Mog

Best answers
lol hercule (mr satan), he could have the moves he used in 'ultimate battle 22' ps1 game...
- baseball bat
- rocket launcher
- grenade
- missile (and the failed missile! :D )

lol hercule would be funny... but still below gregory and bubbles on my list! :p

Best answers
Y in the Sam hell are u guys talking about raditz if u bring any old ass saiyan back bring back Napa he was a ruthless buff cool guy man he would woop raditz ass!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mog
lol hercule (mr satan), he could have the moves he used in 'ultimate battle 22' ps1 game...
- baseball bat
- rocket launcher
- grenade
- missile (and the failed missile! :D )

lol hercule would be funny... but still below gregory and bubbles on my list! :p

LOL thats funny but true!

Best answers
**** CHITENGA HAS THE SWEETEST SIG I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

"birdie birdie tiga tiga "

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
The more the marrier, but I really want to see more non sayjin characters like Tien, 17 and 18.
Personally I'd just like to see 17 and 18 make it into ESF. Raditz is too weak, I see him more as an intergalactic salesman than a fighter.

Best answers
Originally posted by Snow1586
WOW a sales man what would 17 and 18s transformation be?
well since they're androids. they wouldn't have to. But they would have to be incredibly tough to start with.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
put Bardock in the game its familie of goku 2 :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bardock would be insane! He was one of the strongest saiyans at he time, I bet stronger than Radditz proly not stronger than Freeza or Nappa.

Best answers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
And as i said DBZ made alot of mistakes the battle with Frezia vs Goku remeber that.... Freiza said he was 100x stronger then Goku and Goku became a SSJ and kicked his @$$. You people gotta remeber its only a show not a real life factual story.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

and goku did not start "wooping" frieze if you remember correctly, goku just turned ssj, thus he wasnt used to the sudden flux of power and his body was strained, but as he became more used to it, frieze was loosing energy from gokus attacks, and I email the guys over at funimation and I was right ssj was 7x, and you were right that he had around 300 000 pl, but 7x is accurate when he first transformed because he wasnt used to it... then it slowly increased up to a point (thats when he trained fir acend / ultra ssj)

and hurcle? pffft dont make me laugh lol I can imagine a goof running aruond the game lol, nappa or raditz would be good, (I can imagin nappa as ssj lol only eyes would change... unless his head became more shiner or somfin :p)

Best answers
How about this, we put him in on his 300 PL ( being generous ), make it a console command to switch to him, every mod needs easter eggs, raditz, mr. satan, some of the other nameks, perhaps some random humans, and a bunch of other insignificant people in, all as console commands, so no newbs would choose them and think it was totally unbalanced. Mr. satan wouldn't be able to fly or do ki attacks, his one special power would be to make goku's spirit bomb twice as strong. raditz would be 1 hit by any gohan, humans 1 hit by anything except similarly weak people, the namekians can have some ki attack that they can pool together, so if you get alot of em... or maybe just make em all do stuff to help teammates, perhaps dende's healing powers, elder kai can raise power levels (only once, insignificant amount just to keep things balanced.) I can think up a large number of things that weak characters can do to actually aid their team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom