R@!D3R's ESF Palace

Best answers
Ok folks, My ESF palace is up and is running the IP is 24.157.44.102:27016 Make sure to read rules before joining. Clans are free to contact me and rent the server for a total of 2 hours every 3 days. Also individuals can rent the server to host an "Organized" tournament. Organized means you at least have 8 people. When you want to rent it contact me on AIM: Counter Raider or MSN: [email protected] You must tell me the date and time in the eastern standard time zone of when you wish to rent the server include your WONID and a password so I can set you up with admin mod and you can set the server password to what you wish. Shouldn't be to much lag I wouldn't suggest a 56ker connecting to it as he would ping 300. Average ping is about 120 some get 40. FOLLOW THE RULES :p This is not an advertisement! I'm just giving clans a chance to have a server. In the future if I get enough clans renting I may start a league. Thats all cya!

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
what conetion are u on...
That is confidential... :p If I say my connection people will be like oh **** that it'll lag. So go and try it out, it's not 56k or 128k or anything like that...

Best answers
HAHAHAHAHAHA... nope 4.4k biznatch :p jokes.. I'm updating it at the moment. Any map requests and how many people would be interested in a Clan league and 1 v 1 league?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one is gonna join your server if u dont tell them what it runs on fool...:no:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well i recently played on his server, it was dedicated, and he joined from a different plugin, and that usually lags servers big time when the host joins his own dedicated, but it ran really smooth :p

id be interested in a 1 v 1 league btw:]

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
no one is gonna join your server if u dont tell them what it runs on fool...:no:
Whoa.. Easy cowboy no need to call people names :S Immature children these days.. pfft what is modern society coming too..? So yea for the more mature class, if you just notify me or post in here about this league idea... Thanks :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u want people to actualy like ur server u cant say

well im not gonna tell u the specs because i think its funny

i mean people would like to know what type of connection whats the server running and all the other important information ur supost to tell them

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$20 says it's cable of at least 2 mbps down stream speeds, upstream varies, but it's probably not a fiber optic of any kind.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Fibre optics u can get that?
Crazy, what sort of speed might that run at?
How much would it cost? $1000 a month...i could probly afford that.
or more? :shocked:
Ive been trying to get the best internet but the best one i can find is 1.5mb/s connection adsl. thats for 80 bucks a month with 4.5gb a month download.

Best answers
Alright fine then, ****. I was trying to help clans here and I get a bunch of bull**** from all of you... :no: :\ Some of you are just plain stupid.

Would a Moderator please close this thread.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed by request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom