Quick Question

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, in Valve Hammer Editor, when I create a Info_Good_Start or a Info_Evil_Start

For Info_Good it shows this Goku model.
For Info_Evil it shows this Vegeta model.
For The Deathamtch, it shows Cell.

How do I fix this?

Best answers
That's just how it is. The model's simply represent the entities, and aren't visible in-game. I suppose it's helpful so that you can position the spawn point to where it won't cause you to spawn in the ground.

If, for whatever reason, this bugs you, you can eliminate it by opening the ESF.fgd in notepad and removing the bold and underlined lines of code listed below.

Code:
@PointClass base(PlayerClass) color(0 0 255)[b][u] studio("models/player/Goku/Goku.mdl")[/u][/b] = info_good_start : "Good Teamplay/CDBZ Start" []
@PointClass base(PlayerClass) color(255 0 0)[u][b] studio("models/player/Vegeta/Vegeta.mdl")[/b][/u] = info_evil_start : "Evil Teamplay/CDBZ Start" []
@PointClass base(PlayerClass) color(0 255 0)[u][b] studio("models/player/cell/cell.mdl")[/b][/u] = info_player_deathmatch : "Free fight start" []

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I just noticed that, I ran the map and it was fine, a mod, Please close this

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
it just displays them like that in hammer to visualize the different start entities :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom