Quick MGS question

Best answers
If you could be anyone from MGS or MGS2, alive or ....not alive, who would you be? or to make this question sound less childish, who do you like?(apart from Snake, unless you hate everyone else...) (Spoiler Alert)

I like both Vamp and Revolver Ocelot. (of course, Snake is a given, but still)

Vamp: I know he's a ******* for killing Emma, but aside from that... Come on, he can walk on water, he breathes steam, so he's cold, he can dodge bullets, and he's superfast. Plus the fact that he is a knife wizard and is undead, he's so cool. Also, i think he's dashing too. lol

Revolver Ocelot: I've always liked him, because he has that old world charm. His voice is nice and gravelly, and the fact that he can shoot a dime from 50 feet away helps too. I also like the name Shalashaska.

That's my thoughts, what's yours?

Cykeo out.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like that one sniper girl from MGS i forget her name....;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur forgeting to mention that vamp is gay... :p (just thought id point that out...)

and that if u were ocolot u would be fighting liquid for controll 90% of the time...

i would be soildus got to love that cool suit he has..... (and he isnt gay.. :p) and hes got 2 p90s for guns... :devil: (and swords)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I'd have to be the Ninja.
He rocks.....except for the fact that he's a masochist..

Best answers
Ok, neat, i got replies! lol

Anyway, ok, first off, Vamp is gay??? what?!?!! I honestly can say i didn't know. However, now that i do know, he still isn't really all that less cool.

Yes, you're right, the dual FNP90's was awesome, and the tentacles are cool too. An dual swords is neat too. Actually, when you look at it, ANYTHING akimbo roxorz.

Sniper Wolf was a babe, and snipers are cool in general.

True, i forgot to mention that Ocelot would be fighting for control, but only in MGS2, anytime before that, it's all him baby:D.

Well, that's all i have to say (Vamp is really gay? REALLY???)

Cykeo out.

Retired
Best answers
i heard MGS 2 sux...it doesn't really suck, but the expectations were too high, cause you only get to fight with snake for 15%, and the rest you fight with a rookie...with white hair and you cant even make out if it's female or not.. he's gay, cause he doesn't know how to fight either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way mgs2 rocked all the way... (mabie got a bit to much into politics but its still a kick ass game)

some say that mgs2 did not live up to the expectaions but thats just cause people judged it on one (prob not even 1) play through...

its like a good movie the more u play and see the more u notice and like it...

and some say that the whole raiden thing was bad but think about it... mgs needs more playable people than just snake...

i mean in mgs4 would u really want to play as an 80 year old decrepid snake......

Retired
Best answers
nah but still, you could always be Snake, the creators would find a way, like a machine he get into that he will age way slower, or **** like that. but a rookie like the raiden guy, that sux. you should atleast give us someone who is cool like snake, and has some experience somewhere. this guy is damn gh3y and weak.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he may be gay and dumb now but he has a chance of becoming a good charater... (only if he dumps Rose she was a b1tch who dubble crossed him for the patriots.... b1tch)

well i think to make snake in the game longer all they would need to do is make less time pass in bewtween the games... (non of this 4 year c|2ap where we dont know what happend after mgs)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. this should not of been posted right in the middle of a topic
2. this should of been in the spam/testing fourm where all sig related posts go

^_^ i am just telling u b4 a mod comes along and yells at ya :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why did u ask in a post about mgs?

go ask in the spam section.....

(4 more posts)

Retired
Best answers
i'm a mod, but i'm just walking along ;) be nice to me WHUAHAU ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom