Question

The Brain Freezer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Who said the sensu bean would be catchable after that person dies...?

Best answers
i love the fact that senzu beans were implented into esf
one reason: the more features the better

Back from the shadows
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
i love the fact that senzu beans were implented into esf
one reason: the more features the better
yeah but then again.. all features implemented must be have their fair share of balance for fun's sake.

if sensu beans become "spamable" than might as well keep them out of the game entirely... or have them become an enable/disable option.

The Brain Freezer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Receiving one sensu beam each time a person dies 5 times in a row its not spamable IMAO

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
When I single you out because you're the easiest person to kill, it becomes spammable. Don't forget that you drop your sensus after you die.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Then dont make it droppable :S

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Then it becomes even more useless than it already was. Do you really think a sensu is going to keep a bad player from being beaten over and over? It'd be a great excuse to get free PL from someone who can't fight back.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Good point.
Well i didnt much like the 5 kills idea anyway. I still think it would would best if there was only a small timed window that sensu even spawn, IF included.

The Brain Freezer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If sensu beam is not dropable, it can help the person that keeps being beaten up. If i am new in the game and sundely start fighting a 5 years old professional i would need every help i can get, it wouldnt be your life guard but would help a bit....isnt it what's worring people about in the forum? that noobs need some kind of helping in the game so they dont get unmoral?

...its not my point of view beacause when i play a game that I like and get beaten up, I train to get better but sill sensu beams will help :D ...

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
How about making them have a delayed effect. Like it works after 1 minute or something like that.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i dont get it either

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i dont get it either
Well ou couldnt spam them. If the effect is instant you can 100% heal instantly.

If its delayed then you can get killed before the effect goes in. Thus making them a more strategic resource. If you eat one before starting the fight you may waiste it. If you eat one to late you get killed.

Either that ir you should stand still on the floor for a couple of seconds in order to take one. Any of those would prevent senzubean whoring.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasnt too sure what exactly you were referring to.

Well this could make them useless or strategic depending on the delay. I like it, but the timer shouldnt be too long, say 30 secs. This can be a long time midbattle, and is more akin to the series.

In terms of the 5 death system though, i dont think this would be much use. The player who is struggling will most likely be fragged before the effect kicks in, and the good player exploiting the system to pick up his sensu most likely wouldnt have any threat to his HP in the time it takes for the sensu to kick in. Just another kick in the gut for the 5kill system.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an idea.

Sensus are everywhere, but you can only have 1 at a time. After you take it, it won't respawn in that position for x minutes. Sensus are only activated after you actually die. You fall on the floor, hear a cheesy dbz line, bam, get back up. I'd prefer if you only got 1/4 of a sensu or something to that effect so that you wouldn't have full hp.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That makes more sense Nix. It would be easier to incorporate the Saiyan PL boost (so long as the parameter of disallowing a self kill was too), and the handicap of less HP to balance things.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Zeo has a nice idea.

We can loose the whole frag system (since well be counting PL instead of kills now anyhow) and keep it a constant fight.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an idea.

Sensus are everywhere, but you can only have 1 at a time. After you take it, it won't respawn in that position for x minutes. Sensus are only activated after you actually die. You fall on the floor, hear a cheesy dbz line, bam, get back up. I'd prefer if you only got 1/4 of a sensu or something to that effect so that you wouldn't have full hp.
I really, really, really like this idea.

It's so simple that I wonder why I don't remember it being suggested before.

@Grega: Really? That's tight. In that setup, Sensu beans would be a lot more useful.

I don't think they should give a PL boost, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom