• yeah, that'll help!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • err........

• HELL NO!!!!

• Total voters
Best answers
ok, i was really bored and i came up with this question that i never tried b4 cuz no one would help me....

here's how my question goes

if say, goku fired a meha at u (u being Picollo) and u fired a sbc

and thus, the psing begins, but here's the question- will u be able to fire another if not more sbc's to back up the ps? if so, i was thinking of a chain combo with sbc (goin off topic....shows u how bored i am....) like after u start psin with some one who is doin your sbc, u can fire rapid really fast medium powerd sbc's by right clicking and charging...just like Rezoku(forgot how to spell....playin FF7, 8 and 10 too much) cept its much more accurate into the ps.....wouldn't this help Picollo in his ps situation? rapid firing sbc's?
just a questoin and suggestion....plz no flamers and just critz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can shoot more than one SBC at any time. I do it alot and its funny.

Best answers
And very destructive, if you have the highest PL in the server. You can't hide anymore from the Special beam cannon blast.

Best answers
oh.ok.........but how bout some critz on my rabid-rapid firing sbc attack?

Best answers
i dont think Sbc should detatch everytiem i saw piccol using it the show he he was controlling it

Best answers
The same can be said for finishing buster and so on.You chuck the thing then when other person is in power strggle chuck another one, which is one situation where non beam moves are far superior.

Best answers
i usually chuck a SBC then chuck a beam, cause it makes it a hell of a lot easir to win if ya'v got the SBC to help push.

Best answers
so wutdoya guys think? rapid firing sbc? like piccolo charges up one sbc then chucks it out like a rezoku but they all make an O when fired and when they hit each other when they hit the target. what i mean by the O is that after the 'rezoku sbc' they fire out all scattered like and shoot straight out like a O and when it reaches its destination (target) it collides together into one shot after making impact on the enemy. so what do u think?

Best answers
sounds complicating ^_^. Very often skilled piccolos are very hard to kill..seeing as ones with high mouse sensitivty+a high PL suicide when you get near o_O

Best answers
yeah......i just went ingame with 2-3 6mill pl piccolo's flying around sbcing everyone coz there were db's....if there was a way to balance out pwer b4 transforming...i think that trunks and piccolo need it the most...thats how the whole SBC:ZERO idea came up (heh, SBC:ZERO...i like that name)

Best answers
What really annoys me is how there is a limit on piccolos scatter beam. I liked it when you could make tons of them :(.

Best answers
yes indeed fire one then move a bit and shoot one from his side since he can't move since he is psing with the 1st sbc if ur pl is high it can' be painfull for ur enemy

Best answers
heh SBC...is pretty dangerous...especially those skilled players....
they shoot u either shoot back or block...maybe dodge it...and they'll charge another one....and Jaredster heh *miss* the melee and non-stop scatterbeam..hehe..me too....but there is still eye laser to use...heh

Best answers
yeah...i loved it when u could fire tons...but THERE IS A REASON!...i think....coz if u fire waaay too many scatter shots, it would lag/crash the server, ya know?

Best answers
I saw a fused Goku+Vegeta (Gogeta, Vegetto, something whatever. I dont' know much about the Buu saga or those fusions, only Gotenks.) fire this big bang or something at Buu once and they(?) controlled it...wish I could remember WHERE I saw that though. Although in ESF, the main strength Special Beam Cannon, Big Bang, and Finishing Buster have is that you can fire them quickly and several in rapid succession. Although Piccolo does need something more powerful, and so does Trunks, if they are to be of any use in large ps's. C'mon, something besides masenko+SBC (piccolo) or generic beam\finishing buster\(or even ye-gods prohibit it but)burning attack! Burning attack is USELESS in power struggles!

Best answers
if u watch in the DBZ shows, youll notice picollo will control the SBC but in a straight line. Why wouldnt they just make the SBC attachable but u can only shoot in in a straight line. It would help out those PSing piccolo players online. I also find PSing something unattachable easier, some 20 mil KI blocked controlled a 30 MIll KI BIG bang. i find it to be kinda silly. took the kid only like 3 secs to do it too

Best answers
he taking about being more like rezanko with vegeta. i belive.
im not sure, but it is possible to ps your own sbc lol

fire a sbc to someone who is less powerful and make him bs it.
then charge up anohter fast, then once they guy has successfully bs'd it fire your other sbc into the previous one. Thus starting a ps with yourself lol. kinda funny

Best answers
I like your Idea because usually when you are PSing against a Kamehameha it win because the other guy can put more power in it:\

Best answers
well while the goku is ps'in with the sbc you can just kill goku while he is ps'in with it heh:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom