Question about the esforces.com server.

Best answers
I've recently started up of esforces, which I think is very awesome. As far as servers go, the esforces.com server looks the most appealing. Problem is, I'm getting kicked without reason. I haven't cursed, or used any obscene language, and I do believe I was playing the game according to the rules. However, someone is kicking me without reason, and if that person is here, I'd like to know why that is.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it say you are getting kicked or does it sy you got disconnected because of overflow?

Best answers
I doubt they would kick you for no reason its probably from overflow like HSU said.
It never happens to me.

Best answers
Well, there have been a few instances where the game freezes and the Connection Error thing comes up on the screen. In other cases, I was returned to the text screen (where all the data is displayed before entering the game). I went back in, and got sent right back to that screen. No 'overflow' messages were given.

Best answers
well maybe its ur computer or internet but **** happens so stop complaining

Best answers
OMG first this should go in server-chat and second it could be your net or if you have a routor then you will need to ajust the settings and ip address to allow you to play :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom