Question About Release Party

Best answers
Originally posted by Dudeman666
yeah, and that iam a school hater, i just figured its a good reason not to go to school, i believe that dudeman is staying home aswell:p
i get school off nov 27th:p

Best answers
Well Phat u have it to be going now dont u lol i would get eaten by my teachers if i were to stay home sick.....i would come in next day they be right there in my face trying to get me to tell the truth its like they smell it on me or i have it all over my face saying "I STAYED HOME YESTERDAY BECAUSE ESF BETA 1 CAME OUT AND I LIED".......

Best answers
no really i do.... parent teacher confernces our wen, actually i get the whole week off:p :D

Best answers
Originally posted by ssj3 vegitto
but is the relaise party after the beata relaise or before
well .. i suppose the release party is where they will release it for the first time .. so it's not after niether before! it's right then .. i guess

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well .. i suppose the release party is where they will release it for the first time .. so it's not after niether before! it's right then .. i guess
Yea, but my guess is that they wont release until about 1-2 hours after the party starts!!

Best answers
Why u guys call it a party????

I mean a party is beer,music,girls and that suff

Best answers
Parties can also be celebrations...... It is a celebration for the release of beta 1:rolleyes:

Best answers
Sweet. I hpe it releases exactly at 9pm! Antoine lies i hope =p!and then lets party in a server!

Best answers
Originally posted by TriKi28
Sweet. I hpe it releases exactly at 9pm! Antoine lies i hope =p!and then lets party in a server!
amen 2 that:yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Yea, but my guess is that they wont release until about 1-2 hours after the party starts!!
wait when its 5 hour in europe wich hour is it then in america

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom