Question About Release Party

Best answers
Ok, it says on the main page
I've been asked a lot the past few days when the release party is going to take place. The answer is: 9 p.m. Eastern time, 6 p.m. Pacific, and 2 a.m. GMT. To join in the fun go ahead and grab a copy of mirc and join us in the esf channel (#esf) on Gamesnet (east.gamesnet.net or west.gamesnet.net) for our release party. Hope to see you there!
and i was wondering, is that 9 pm tonight?

Best answers
2 a.m. for me...

damn... thats a very bad time for all esf fans in europe... thats in the MIDDLE(!!) of the week at night...

damn i won´t be able to be @ the release party...

Best answers
yeah but at 2 a.m. (i think in england its 1:00 a.m. or??) youn still have to wait till its released... they won´t release it right in the beginning of the party...

Best answers
er if its gonna be here like 1 am or 2 am then really, it's not
Released in Europe 27th of november but rather the 28th! =/
(or will it be 27th early morning , so i'll be able to play it when i get home?
why not sooner?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its 2am in England time, and they should give out a link for it in the chat room itself like 30 mins in or so, i would think

Best answers
hi, i live right next to the GMT zone, will the beta be released before (i know the party starts at 2 am) about 7am GMT?
just curious because if so i will skip school in order to play ESF beta 1 all day long:p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This means it will be around 3am in Sweden.I hope they will release the link some houers earlier or i will need to use my Alarm clock.

Damn this means that i will Play Esf the first time at the school computers =)

Best answers
Originally posted by ColdBlooder
lol, skipping school only to play esf? you are really an esf freak :D
yeah, and that iam a school hater, i just figured its a good reason not to go to school, i believe that dudeman is staying home aswell:p

Best answers
when is that in europe?
if somebody's gona download esf it's gona be me :D
let's do a contest who ever be first to download is the winner of some cake and candy ill send by mail :talk: :talk: :D :D cya

Best answers
U know it sure danm f*ck this...I have took a day off for the beta release 27 nov,Can't be 28 nov

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom