Problems and Improvements

Best answers
Hi there

Bugs first
For some my can't handdle Piccolo. When i even try use Piccolo it freezes.
Mp3 PlaylistEditor2_2 says you need steam to work it when cleary got it and installed it still says you need it.
Bots can't handdle beams ethier. When i use any beams at bots the game get frozen. Then exits by itself.
Also i tried everything but still haven't found the lightning for Goku
Cl_fxquality 3 doesn't do a thing
Disabling 3d rocks doesn't

Improvements
Krillin should have solar flare
Piccolo should have regeneration
Cell could have the invisablity move/very short time
and regeneration.
Longer range for teleporting maybe 2 people length more
Transforming inmune to melees
Nimbis i know no help when can fly allready but it can save you energy
What is it Trunks can't use his sword i know it gibs 20% but it dosen't have a anitmation.
What Denade and Bibddy they can heal your team mates with no senu bean maps.
Denade
Starting Power Level: 100.000

Max Health: 60

Max Speed: 90

Attacks:
Melee: Knocks opponents back and deals damage. Throws and Advance Melee
Ki Blast: Small balls of energy that can be fired at a high rate of fire.
Generic KI Beam/Balls: Small, weak beam and balls attack that has a very fast charge and very good speed.
Heal/Regeneration: Heals team mates and recovers health Primary button Healing and secondary for recovering health

Transformation

Transformation Power Level: 1.100.000

Perfect Transformation Power Level: 2.000.000

Power Level Multiplys By: 2

Max Health: 120

Max Speed: 180

Attacks: The Same

Bibbdy

Starting Power Level: 100.000

Max Health: 75

Max Speed: 85

Attacks:
Melee: Knocks opponents back and deals damage. Throws and Advance Melee
Ki Blast: Small balls of energy that can be fired at a high rate of fire.
Generic KI Beam/Balls: Small, weak beam and balls attack that has a very fast charge and very good speed.
Heal/Regeneration: Heals team mates and recovers health Primary button Healing and secondary for recovering health

Transformation

Max Health: 125

Max Speed: 170

Power Level Multiplys By: 1.5

Attacks: The Same
Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
acutally, adding healing characters doesnt seem like a bad idea. I like that idea.

and a few you listed are in the game
- Trans imune to melees
- Krillin has solar Flare (I think)

Should be Babidy, not bibidy.
But im all for the Dende and Babidi characters. Even has counterparts for Real Good/Evil games.
This would also encourage team work more in team games. They should probably only be avalible in team games, so if somone joins and class limits set to 1 they would be stuck with them..

5/5 :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
Krillin doesn't have it on esf 1.21. Melees are not from the back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes Krillin has solar Flare, and yes your are invincalbe from melees during trans, i know this, i just tested these 2 and they are both right. Krillin doesnt have Solar Flare LISTED but he has it, look for yourself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im Possitive Krillin has it.

Look at the weapon selected at the corner...

And this is Krillin using solar Flare.

Like I said, he doesnt have it listed, but he still has it. You should check things for yourself before denying what you were told.

And the melee thing is right, just ask somone to run at you while transing or you try it to somone. Unless its just im that special.. :D

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have any of those bugs...How old is your computer?

Piccolo and Cell should have regeneration as they clearly demonstrate their abilities to do so.
Trunks uses his sword if he wins a head on. But I do like the idea of being able to swing it randomly as a basic melee move.
Don't increase the tele distance its perfect as it is.
and no nimbus clouds
I like Dende and Babidi but they don't have any actual trans. They're ability to heal is very good though and as RavenTrunks said will encourage a team approach to the game.

Best answers
Sould like a great idea. I would like to suggest that they gain pl differently, as its obvious they arent able to fight decently. They get, say, 50k pl everytime they heal someone.
As rocky said, it would increace the teamplay feel in ESF.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, yeah I copied it from you because I too agreed with you. Apparently I'm more popular :p

Best answers
Babidi and Dende should have a move like Gohan's energy shield which protects them all around from ki and physical attacks, and lasts relatively longer than Gohan's.
Also, is Dende going to be a child or an adult? I think it would suit things better if he was an adult, although Teen Gohan will be in ESF.

Best answers
Uhm...dont mean to spoil the good mood but this has been suggested before...(though i cant remember a decent answer from the team)

You guy's get my blessings uppon this idea hope you guys have more luck...than the last suggestion..

Best answers
Ok so there is solar flare for Krillin then what about listing? Can somebody help my Goku dilemma? When i transform no lighting. I have tried everything above but still can work it out.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IceSilver said:
Piccolo should have regeneration
Piccolo never regenerated like buu did. Piccolo could only regerate body parts after he has lost them, he couldnt recharge his health. So this will never be added.

Best answers
In the show, that kind of regenaration doesnt regenerate health, and it eats up too much power (e.g. when nail was fighting freiza)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IceSilver said:
Its still consider as a regeneration.
But youre trying to suggest something Piccolo doesnt even do, health regeneration. Unless you are infact suggesting Piccolo to regenerate body parts, then thats different. But even then Piccolo doesnt loose body parts in the game, so it would be useless.

Best answers
NO... as long as Some part of Picollo's head isn't damaged.. i forgot which part, maybe the whole thing.. but Pic is able to regenerate as long as his head is in tact.. remember when picollo was spat on by dabura and he was turned to stone?? then chibi-trunks knocked him over and picollo broke into peices, but he was able to come back because his head was fine!

Best answers
Hey i don't even use Piccolo much i just want because it could work if the disc just touch Piccolos limbs and they come off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom