Problems and Improvements

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jumin said:
NO... as long as Some part of Picollo's head isn't damaged.. i forgot which part, maybe the whole thing.. but Pic is able to regenerate as long as his head is in tact.. remember when picollo was spat on by dabura and he was turned to stone?? then chibi-trunks knocked him over and picollo broke into peices, but he was able to come back because his head was fine!
Now, what are you talking about? Nobody even said anything that would contradict anything different.
Yes, we know piccolo has to have his head intact for him to regenerate, I didnt even say anything otherwise. :S

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then what about Cell? He can regenerate his whole self from a single cell. He got this ability from Piccolo so there should be some kind of healing thing for those characters.
Cell kind of regenerates like Buu in that the little tiny pieces are enough to regenerate to full health.

Best answers
Thats true cell has to blow him up before regenerating. Besides hes got too many move alrealy.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jumin said:
NO... as long as Some part of Picollo's head isn't damaged.. i forgot which part, maybe the whole thing.. but Pic is able to regenerate as long as his head is in tact.. remember when picollo was spat on by dabura and he was turned to stone?? then chibi-trunks knocked him over and picollo broke into peices, but he was able to come back because his head was fine!
He only lost his arms...

Piccolo can only regenerate limbs.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
On the point of the bugs, with 1.2.1 on mine the bots just stay in one place and fire beams, and ultimatebots don't keep my saved changes, they should start with 100,000,000pl but they start with normal pl :(

That and after about 10mins the game crashes back to my desktop. It's not my computer as I have a 1.3 CPU, 512 MB RAM, a 128MB Radeon 9200, and can easily run UT2K3 with no slow down on MAX everything so I doubt my computer is too old.

Oh yeah, and 1.2 ran absoloutly fine.

I think it would be a bit of a waste to add Dendae and Babidy but maybe the healing should take a small while (like charging an attack but actually healing as it charged) and your Ki increased with the more health you restored.

Best answers
The point was that they weak so they don't abused and slow can't melees that good. They ment for healing. They have a shield around them they are healing like waht Ravendust said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he didnt mean while they heal they have a shield, just they can make a sheild similar to gohans. it would be cheap if they are sheilded while healing.

Best answers
Yes thats what I mean. As i recall Denade had mystical energy around him.

Best answers
id love to see Babidi in the game. He (as i recall) had a small shield that he could use only for himself and i never seen him ever use any regen. skils only buu could do that.

Dende All SET

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
QUOTE by Cap J
On the point of the bugs, with 1.2.1 on mine the bots just stay in one place and fire beams, and ultimatebots don't keep my saved changes, they should start with 100,000,000pl but they start with normal pl :( ----> the limit is 99,999,999PL and not 1 more so now you know i you exead the limit you get normal PL

That and after about 10mins the game crashes back to my desktop. It's not my computer as I have a 1.3 CPU, 512 MB RAM, a 128MB Radeon 9200, and can easily run UT2K3 with no slow down on MAX everything so I doubt my computer is too old. ----> this is the bug they are triing to fix in 1.2.2

ONTOPIC: thwe anwser to Dende and Babidi was its to boring to play them or would you want to hide the whole time healing friends while they fight the other team

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It all just depends on who likes helping others. Like myself, ill be gohan and shield those doing a spirit bomb or something that keeps em vulnerable. They would be support Characters, giving support would be jus as important as fightin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I think having Babidi as Evil teams support and Dende as good teams support would be a good thing, shields and healing etc

Support characters have been in games for ages, Medics, Engineers etc, especially in Planetside where everyone works as a team, or in Team Fortress Classic.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The healing characters idea will add a whole new dimension of teamwork to the game, but as said before people will be unwilling to use them, at least in battlefield when you have a medic they're not badly disadvantaged (still got a reasonable SMG). Dende and Babidi will need some decent moves to be able to compete. Otherwise they'll just be targeted by the enemy.

Best answers
NO thats not what i meant. I meant when ever they not battling and maps without senu beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom