Problem with the big bang attack (not the animation)

Best answers
if two big bang attacks are launched at eachother just right they can end up with a movement rate of 0 creating a static bomb. this bomb can have additional bigbangs added to it to creating a veritable nest. with a sufficient quantity once they are detonated (by someone flying into them) it creates a situation the engine cant handle, crashing out.

i suggest putting a timer on the bb so if it doesnt hit anything inside say 90 seconds it detonates.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh they dont cause lag at all cause 90% of all the attacks are client side not server side...

Best answers
its nothing to do with lag. what im saying is the big bangs enter a perfectly ballanced power struggle. and as for the crash, i dont know, could just be too much data

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enjoy your Big Bang collection. Cultivate it, love it, add to it.

:) watch some n00b fly into it :)

Best answers
heh, that's a good one, but yeah, someone in the open just flys slowly into it. That happened to me once in dmz, the dead mod. Somehow I made a kamehameha blast in the sky, and It just grew to fill the ENTIRE sky of the level... And I ran into it... The pic'll be up soon. And a glitch of mine is when I get killed, sometimes my face comes off and it looks like a half life monster or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom