problem with my esf 1.2 melee

Best answers
see if i melee someone, i dont see myself, and if i throw someone, i dont see him, looks like im throwing air, and when somebody melees me it gets realy ****ed up, my screen spins like hell u see map from top view circling all the time and stuff, could anyone fix it? lol :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you in First Person view? Use the controls to find your key to change the view, and change your view to third person.

*Moved to Help*

Best answers
use open gl or direct 3d, i prefer open gl, it has less problems than direct 3d...NEVER USE SOFTWARE MODE IN ANY HL MOD, unless your computer is ****, you can use software

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The default key for switching between first/thirdperson views is F4, make sure you are playing on Thirdperson mode and your video mode is set to either OpenGL or Direct3D.

This issue has been resolved for the 1.2.1 patch, which will be released this week.

Best answers
i know this problem, and i think its WON version only, but i cant tell, since i dont have steam. and the prepunch, does it matter? youcant block prepunches anyway......

Best answers
Its because you have it in Software video mode TRUST ME the same thing happens to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom