Problem with Goku model

Best answers
I realized not to long ago that gokus hair is back wards. The big spike of hair should be on the other side (his right side). Also I think his right hand is supposed to be on top when doing a kamehameha. I don't have any pics of this but if I find some I'll put up a link. If I am right then I think this should be fixed.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Does it bother you that much? It obviously is not a coding problem, get someon, or undergo yourself a redo of Goku if you dislike it :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try it next time in modeling
I think goku ssj's hair isn't on the right side ... in SSJ it's straight up
which hand is the upper one in KHH ... you care about these things ??? I think this is unimportant

Best answers
Yeesh I just like things to be acurrate ya know. Tis problem I noticed isn't very different from the one with gohans hair where he is missing a few spikes. And also I don't know how to fix his hair or animations. I've tried fixing the hair but it messes up the animations. Also so many people complain about hair being right and how it should be just right that I thought I should say something. Does anyone agree with me that it should be fixed. And I'm talking about is normal hair not his SSJ hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at RedSaiyan for the Gohan model ... there is one with more spikes in his hair
do you know that there's a limit of polygones in HL ??? it's hard to make models perfect with low polygones ... HL supports about 1200 ... it's hard to make every single detail (especially in SSJ3)

Best answers
Simply flipping the hair around doesn't increase polygons so I don't know where you're going.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also in the PICCOLO model when u jump there is a vertex that was neglected and it hangs down, it's wierd and pointy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom