Problem with a model 3D

Best answers
Good Hi I am doing a mod of dragon ball, for hl2 based in source, and toy creating to krilin child but at the moment of putting the uvmap to guard it in image goes out for me this

Best answers
how are you doing it...? From uvw mapping?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you trying to export the UVW Map when you haven't unwrapped it... Look for unwrapping tutorials on google. ;E

Best answers
I can see that this model and mod are coming along just great. o_o

LOL!

Best answers
I can..barely understand this. Show a front and side view of the model and I can barely understand what you're even showing in the first place. Go through some tutorials before you start Uvmapping and be sure to finish your model before you do or you'll pay...and try and make your text more understandable, I know it's hard if you speak another language, but really really try.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, your uvmap should be a square that is divisble by 256, otherwise you're going to have a tough time painting it properly when you get it into photshop.
Second, besides having an incredibly messy map it looks like you have show backfaces, or mark overlaps enabled in the texporter panel. Disabling it will get rid of the field of red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom