Prince of Persia : The Movie of Time

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll only see it if they get Johnny Depp again. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
prince of persia was a stupid game imo (you can rewind that all you want :p)

i dont think they should bother making a movie...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seeing how this isnt about the game its about the movie who cares what u think about ur spamming off topic opinions ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't played POP but I guess it could make a P.I.M.P movie, though, all my ownage belongs to Sophia Bush.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I'll only see it if they get Johnny Depp again. ^_^

Hey it could actually work with JD. Heh i can actually see him as POP. Nice selection there Alea. Anyway i never played the game myself but i thought it would be cool to play it...or for that matter see it. Coolness! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
POP was a good game, easy... but the way the storyline was told by the main character while you played the game was pretty cool, and the princess actually helps you, rather than sits in a chamber waiting to be saved (I never fijnished any of the old pop games so if you save her before the end and she helps you with the rest of the game, I didn't know). The movie should be interesting, hopefully they have some of that cool techno music that was featured in the game, it was ownage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
prince of persia was a stupid game imo (you can rewind that all you want :p)
You can't rewind ALL you want... you need full sand tanks to do that... plus the circular meter limits how far you can rewind.

By the way, the movie won't be about SoT. They're gonna create another story. It says so in the article ffs o_O

IMO, a movie about SoT would own :devgrin:

Best answers
That would be a pretty cool movie. The game was amazing so i would think the movie should be aswell.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I bet MyStiX used a Gameshark or Code Breaker :eek:p j/k homie

This movie should be pretty interesting, and I have to agree with SailorAlea, Johnny Depp as the Prince would be interesting, since his role in the Pirates of the Carabbean was excellent, and perhaps the Princess should be Hale Berry :eek:

Or perhaps Vin Diesel as the Prince :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... i meant you guys can rewind the "prince of persia was a stupid game imo" all you want :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Navanax said:
By the way, the movie won't be about SoT. They're gonna create another story. It says so in the article ffs o_O

IMO, a movie about SoT would own :devgrin:
well its gonna be like pirates so naturaly will be orginal story just using lots of elements from the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom