Prince of Persia & German Naval Base Level on a tropical island

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post 'custom' wireframe views/renders or something I guess.
Maybe slap a light watermark on the skin or something then post it.

Best answers
Goku[SSJ] said:
I don’t know why I even bother to reply here:

You want to say from this that I didn’t modeled a thing from WW2 era?

I worked at this level for [45 days counted] day and night, didn’t had time to model and a soldier char. I really don’t like how you guys trash talk sometimes.

A bit of appreciation for showing this will be enough.

@ Danny – Yeah that will suit the era much better so I will try to find some time to do that.
Right'o, for that kind of stuff i'd go with a normal German private with a rifle tbh, but its down to you.

Im abit of a ww2 nut you see lol.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Growler said:
HE DIDN'T SAY IT WAS RIPPED

He said provide proof and then it's all good.
I don't believe him either... modeling, unwrapping, and then texturing all of those models would take months to complete... photosource ripped or not... And judging from his previous models, his 'progression' that he posted would have taken months to accomplish at best... and then there is the fact of consistency... the styles of the models are completely different...

and fix PoP's feet please...
You should read more carefully, I said accusation/threats, as in the he was threating him to get his topic closed if he didnt post evidence.

Also this could be considered as an indirect accusation, since he doesnt ask in other modeling topics to post wireframes of the models.

Now lets go back on topic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, my neighbor is working on a BF2 mod, and has the import/export tools for all the battlefield games. he was the one who pointed out that some of this work is suspect.

your move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom