Powerlevel dropping

Super Sand Legend
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In esf 1.2.3 i noticed that everytime i died i lost some of my powerlevel. Will what happen too in Esf:final? because if so, it'll be a little difficult to progress in super saiyan form to the next level.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a server-side CVAR mp_plcatchup, which sets your powerlevel closer to the average of all the players when you respawn.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The next version will have 3 functions of that cvar.

The standard on or off thats present in 1.2 and the gain only option that only increases it if you are below the average PL.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
what about when you playing as a saiyan, you are near to die and you recover with a senzu bean (when they will be avaible in final) will your PL get higher then before?

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
what about when you playing as a saiyan, you are near to die and you recover with a senzu bean (when they will be avaible in final) will your PL get higher then before?

would be a cool feature, but that will make it unbalanced for the other classes, don't you think?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. And for the record. Senzu beans were in 1.2, just that they are removed from all the official maps because they are to overpowered.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
yeah you're right that could unbalance the other classes, exepct you do something for the other characters as well, like wenn buu's fighting, he becomes stronger. so his Pl could increase a bit faster than the others, but thats just an idea, and beside, there will be characters they couln't do something like this at all, like freeza or krillin n stuff. so forget the idea xD

yeah the senzu beans were pretty awsome. its good to know that they wont be in the final.

thanks grega :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or, unlinke the anime (or manga (Hlev) they make a balanced game. From a lore perspective it would be fun to be the underdog Saiyans. but giving just those characters advantages over another would ruin gameplay (imo)

Ideally every player should be equal in standards, the way of using the character would then define the player

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mp_plcatchup

It moves your powerlevel closer to the average of everyones powerlevel on the server. Like Grega said, there are two options in 1.2.3, on and off. The next version of ESF adds a third option where you'll never loser powerlevel, only gain. I just want to add that, as far as I know, this is going to be the default option in the next version of the game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What about making saiyans the lower hp they got, the more pl they get. And others like Krilin etc, the more hp they got, the more PL they have.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man, I used to get so pissed off when playing ESF because of this setting...

I used to play against bots for ages, to then have 100k+ PL taken away from me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom