Powering up after BigBang/Other strong non beam attacks

Best answers
when your powerup imediatly after you shot a bigbang/ other strong non beam attacks (dont know exacly which, but spiritbomb has that bug also) it takes some time for the model to change the animation. so the model stays in the shot animation while there is already that powerup sprite around it.

Best answers
That happens to me sometimes. I fire a bigbang, then i charge another one right after, and his stance is all messed up. But it doesnt bother me:D

Best answers
Dark-Domi said:
when your powerup imediatly after you shot a bigbang/ other strong non beam attacks (dont know exacly which, but spiritbomb has that bug also) it takes some time for the model to change the animation. so the model stays in the shot animation while there is already that powerup sprite around it.
Looks pretty cool to me... I don't see anything wrong with that bug actually just looks like there multytasking like any good warrior would... makes perfect sense to me :p

Best answers
When I fire a Kame Torpedo, after firing it I start charging, and after 2 secs it is normal charging again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom