Powered Up piccolo gets very low ki

Best answers
The difference of transformation power needed between goku and piccolo is just 100k but transforming with piccolo boosts your power to the little sum to 2100k or something wich is very low considering the power goku gets and even the one gohan gets

:yes: Raise powered up piccollo´s power

You might say he is not a saiyan or something but its a game and its not the real thing, and remember before the cell fight goku trains with piccollo and the look equivalent.

Best answers
Yea but that was a LONG WHILE BEFORE THE CELL FIGHT * slaps u * that was what during the 4 years they had to train.

Best answers
the fairest way to do ki gaining is make it so the permanent transers get doubled pl and everyone else gets a 50% increase.

I know saiyans are supposedly stronger and are supposed to gain more, but thats BS that unbalances the game

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything, characters that have a permanant trans shouldn't get doubled pl and ssjs should. SSJs are putting themselves in harms way everytime they acend while permanant trans only happen once (duh).

Best answers
obviously you dont play as permanent transers very often. Do you have any idea how f*cking fast they lose PL? Do you have any idea how hard it is to gain PL once transed? As perfect cell, i lost PL from losing a fight with a SSJ Vegeta. He had 4.2 million PL to begin with and i had 3.5.

Try it out for yourself to get a better idea of what im saying. Also, i rarely have any problems with being killed while transforming, you just have to hide before you do it.

Best answers
well, i think its better if the pl requirement for a perm. should be lowered. and then get double their pl. i mean, it hard to believe that krillin reaches 3 million and gets a double , while a saiyan or piccolo, are at 4 million if they transform if their base pl is 3 million. so i think the pl req. for the 1st transformation of permanents should be lowered to 2 million or 2,5 million pl

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pranksta don't tell me i don't know what I'm talking about when its the other way around. The only reason you would ever loose pl is if pl_catchup is on. Which it isn't in my server. Don't assume things.

Best answers
unles u beem spam pl doesent matter :D if u mele ignore it if youe lsoe 300 k cause u lost to a mystec krillen :talk:

Best answers
If im a perm trans guy ill just wait like till im 5mil pl b4 i transform

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They just need to *dramitically* cut PL loss from being killed for permanent transformation characters and leave it how it is for Saiyans. Saiyans can go around de-transformed and gain PL extremely quickly whenever they want to. Permanent transformations are just that, permanent, and they still end up being overtaken by Saiyans before they even transform. It is a lose-lose situation for characters like Picolo.

Best answers
Exactly, well except that piccolo aint a perm transer.

I think it is clear to everyone that the Saiyans have an unfair advantage over everyone else. They both double PL and gain new moves by transing (i consider tele-meha a new move). Incase you didnt realize (as did i a few seconds ago) Frieza is the ONLY non-saiyan character that gains a move from transing. That really has nothing to do with this topic, but i find it interesting

Anyways doubling PL for saiyans, while all others (except Krillin) are left with that 50% increase crap is unfair and unbalanced. Why be piccolo when gohan transforms earlier, is faster, gains more PL (% wise), and gets Meha?

To Reiterate, double Cells and Buus PL and make all saiyans gain 50%

Best answers
Actually, permanent transformations have a few advantages non-permanent transformations don't have:
- Non ssj-transformations don't burn ki
- Permanently transformed characters keep their form, even if their powerlevel descends below the required powerlevel for their form (by example, after dying a lot and having a pl above server average, or after being hurt below 10 hp).

Best answers
once wile i was on server i was at 1 hp til my pl got to 6 then the admin gave me 250 hps so i started fiten... but the ppls only lafed at me wile i bashed them around :S

Best answers
Ok, this thread seems to be populated by some very unimportant thoughts. Here's what I think. Piccolo is a GREAT character to use because if you trans him, he does not spend any ki to fly. His only shortcoming is his lack of speed. I think Piccolo should start around 216, and when he trans, 250... this is more true to the show.

As for permanent trans, power level doesn't matter at all. You get to keep your 290/320/350 speed when you die, and that to me is great. Doesn't matter WHAT your power level is, people trans to get the speed. So, I believe someone like Cell who can never be trans killed and always keeps his speed is basically a great character. Also, Piccolo's SBC is easier to select than Cell's, requiring you to press 4 only once.

Food for thought.

Best answers
the difference isnt usually that much to effect the game unless you get to stupid pl's of like 30 mil etc

i think its fine as it is

Best answers
ForeverZero said:
Ok, this thread seems to be populated by some very unimportant thoughts. Here's what I think. Piccolo is a GREAT character to use because if you trans him, he does not spend any ki to fly. His only shortcoming is his lack of speed. I think Piccolo should start around 216, and when he trans, 250... this is more true to the show.

As for permanent trans, power level doesn't matter at all. You get to keep your 290/320/350 speed when you die, and that to me is great. Doesn't matter WHAT your power level is, people trans to get the speed. So, I believe someone like Cell who can never be trans killed and always keeps his speed is basically a great character. Also, Piccolo's SBC is easier to select than Cell's, requiring you to press 4 only once.

Food for thought.
that can be true but if your first palce in the server as transed cel then somone kils u with kameha then your pl drops below 1.6 then its a bit annoying :S

Best answers
PL is a big factor sometimes.

PL = Defense and Power
Thats where PL comes into play but PL don't mean anything if you can't hit the other guy.

Best answers
move this to the request forum...

*looks around*

hmmm...*runs away from the topic*

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No killa, bad killa, you're not a moderator. Don't worry, it'll be moved if and when we think it needs to be.

And on the topic, when I posted I wasn't thinking ^_^' Aye, Picolo is fine when it comes to Pl because he can detransform. The real problem is one of those "advantages" harSens listed. You have more PL now in your base form than the saiyan next to you with a higher power level than yours so when you die you lose more PL than he does. The real difference is, he can detransform and gain power, while you can die a few times and be weaker than you were when you transformed, and be unable to transform again, making things horribly unbalanced very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom