Powered Up piccolo gets very low ki

Best answers
well, could they atleast lower krillins powerlevel requirement to 2 million instead of 3 million, cause otherwise he has a hard time keeping up with people. and it would seem more realistic.

Best answers
krillin is fine, you should have to really work for the fastest character

Best answers
people come on, aren't we forgetting one thing!!! The big powerlevel loss after you die for permers is only when the pl_gainup is on! else you don't lose pl so quickly so that argument is more optional than factual. Next to that pl is just a small thing, most permers have either strong attacks or alot of attacks or de-attached attacks so they can beam kill without the high pl needed for a goku because he can mostly use the kame that does require pl more!!!And as for permers they may be pl weak but they are the fastest, krillin and buu are the fastest characters in game and they only perm transform. SSo that is how the team like to balance the game and i am in with it!! although I do have to say that the transform pl of krillin and buu should be lower because it is at the perfect transform of gohan and trunks!!

Best answers
a) Most servers have gainup on
b)PL DOES matter, it DOES make a difference
c)Krillin and Buu gain 0 moves by transing, and dont have many to begin with
d)Cell is also a perm transer
e)typing like this makes me look like a n00b

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom