Power Up Ki Disable

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My idea is to disable powering up the energy but swooping and attacks etc should take FAAAAAAR more little energy. I wanna say that we dont see characters regaining theyre energy in the series except goku fighting kid buu but thats a "special case". You could only regain energy by not fighting. And as i said attacks, energy beams etc would take lot lot little energy so we would have enough energy only if we fight very very much and do some kamehameha for example we would have energy low.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the current melee system a good player with infinite ki could kill you almost in an instant..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i didnt said INFINITE AMMOUNT OF KI

i said that everything wich drains KI should DRAIN VERY VERY MUCH LITTLE THAN before but the power up ki function disabled

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh just another question. You wrote you would recharge ki by not fighting, does that mean not fighting at all or just not fighting yourself. E.g. what happens if you're beeing fought but you're just defensive. Scenario: You come along beat the crap out of someone, but now you run out of ki; anotehr N00b comes along and starts now fighting you, you had no chance of defending at all because you were actually still fighthing right? Am I missing something?

Best answers
Good Ideer, but as Raven says, it will probably not work out well ingame...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe lowering the ki costs slightly for stuff but slow the rate of ki recharge? It would stop someone meleex2-charge-gen-beam etc.

Best answers
My idea is to disable powering up the energy but swooping and attacks etc should take FAAAAAAR more little energy. I wanna say that we dont see characters regaining theyre energy in the series except goku fighting kid buu but thats a "special case". You could only regain energy by not fighting. And as i said attacks, energy beams etc would take lot lot little energy so we would have enough energy only if we fight very very much and do some kamehameha for example we would have energy low.
realistic idea , but not practible.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
answer to raven: well you could try not to go all out attack on someone to deplete all ur ki tough depleting all ur ki would take a good while. when i said not fighting i meant not attacking and not getting beaten
just doing nothing

Best answers
Hmmmm...........Bah Lol I dunno powering up for KI is a 2nd nature to be i'll just stuff up.

Something more interesting would be disableing PL gain.So if ur dueling someone it'll keep things more even >_>

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmm...........Bah Lol I dunno powering up for KI is a 2nd nature to be i'll just stuff up.

Something more interesting would be disableing PL gain.So if ur dueling someone it'll keep things more even >_>

-GuZzie
Ever heard of "Bring PL closer to server average on death" ?

Thats right. Its a cvar (mp_plcatchup 1) it changes your PL every death. If you are below the average it goes up and if you are abbove it goes down.

The only bad part is that spectators count as players with 0 PL >.<

Best answers
Yes well I was referring to a Pl gain or loss disable.Sorry,I should've re-phrased that.

And you learn something new everyday....I hate spectators now...*sigh*

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While Powering up shouldn't be disabled, certain things should use less ki.

2 thumbs down to the idea, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom