Power Struggles ( Mods, if this is already in place, close this )

Best answers
:ph34r: Xerraire says :ph34r:

Okay, we all know about powerstruggles right? And how we can all join in. Well I have 2 suggestions.

Firstly a) When you are in a power struggle, Piccalo ( BAD SPELLING ) and all other none beam attacks should be weaker then beam attacks, why? Because it's just using one bit of ki, but when using a beam, you are supporting it, until the head explodes, so maybe there should be a power blocking beam thing, which would, send out one single blast, and it would stop it between 1 second , to 10 seconds, depending on the range of powerlevels.

b) You should be able to offer your ki to others. :shocked: Imagine , you're Super Saiyain Vegeta, and you need to survive because you are under 10 damage, and rapidly loosing energy, so you do a final flash, BUT you do not have enough ki, so Krillian ( Random Person, has much energy , but not much use for it. ) offers him some energy, and Vegeta, basically blows the **** out of the oppenent. This should be an option when you click on a team mate

c) When having power stuggles, you should be able to support you team mate, by adding in your power against a stronger enemy ( like the battle in movie 7 I think, they all do Kamehamehas against Brolly , to defeat him )

Anyway as a new member, I want to add my opinions.

Best answers
Hello?

I do exist, ya now!

Um... 23 people have seen this and haven't said ANYTHING.

Best answers
Hello?

I do exist, ya now!

Um... 23 people have seen this and haven't said ANYTHING.

Best answers
a) Non-beams get quite unimportant, because players put more and more KI into their beams, where non-beams stay at (relative) low energy

b) Been suggested (in a way like Goku donated some energy to Freezer) and refused.

c) .) Esf is not about movies, just DBZ.
.) You can join a PS by firing your own attacks into it. where's the problem?

Best answers
Yes, I understand that is not just about movies, but why not? Spirit Bomb is used like 5,6 times, half of them in movies, but you don't see people complaining about it.

Best answers
:|.. thats the first time ive seen a Quadruple post :|.. You are so banned?

You already can powerstruggle with more people.
The Blasts are strong and good couse they can be used with Flexibility

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you are new. But there is a reason why these forums have an edit button. I do not want to see quadruple posting ever again.

Thanks in advance

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A) Don't 4 post
B)Don't spam
C)I don't like suggestion ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom