Power Struggle Suggestion

Best answers
It seems a little clumsy to me, how PS's are handled these days. I can't count how many times I'll PS someone, and my beam will shoot off to the side of them or some crap and it'll wander off into nowhere to explode in some pocket and to waste my time and my ki. How about when you're in the blue, you can move your mouse to control where the hell the struggle's going so you can actually tag people with it? Or like some other guy suggested about redrawing the beams to be in a straight line. And if someone were to join in, simply determine which side it was coming from and have it push from there in the same straight line. Because.. The way it is now needs work.

Best answers
the 1.2 outline clearly states advanced power strugles they could be tweaking the powerstruggle to do somthing along those lines or they could be making a compleley new system

Best answers
Here's another idea...during a power struggle you have the option of putting more ki into your beam...what if you also had the choice of charging up a pulse of energy to send down the line during an even struggle? It wouldnt necessarily need to be stronger than pumping ki straight into the beam, but it could provide a nasty surprise for the other guy. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been suggested many many many times before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom