Power Struggle Question????

Best answers
I don't know if this has been answered already or not, but has it been confirmed that when are in a power struggle the beams from both player increase in size over time as well as the center? Also, will the explosion increase in damage and AOE? The reason I ask is remember back in 1.1 where people would have long power struggles and a huge center beam and it would kill everyone in the map. I though it was cool, because you had a sense of how strong your character was and it was always fun to watch.

Thank

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I know you can make the beams stronger by adding energy to it, no idea if it actually makes it look bigger. But I assume that when in finally does hit someone, it will be stronger than when it was when they started.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hopefully not as redicilously powerfull as combined beams explode right now :S
Killing evryone in the map with it sounds fun for the beam users but the ones using melee
are pretty much screwed in servers with those ppl in it >.>

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The maps that are currently being made for ESF are huge so i wouldn't worry about this "manual server restart" thing.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I got a question reffering to power strugle, when ever i beam strugle, the beams dont go exactly at me or my oponent , they to under or above us as a new line, so its like they made a spin or something like that o_O
Also , they stay same size

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I do hope the beams stay on one single directional course if you fire them straight on. But allowing you to angle beam attacks makes them start shooting off in directions away from their original targets when you beam struggle. It would be nice to see some kind of effect for when you put energy into the attack. The Beam doesn't have to get wider, but maybe like a knot of energy flowing from the one shooting it, too the beam head, and that knot increases the size of the clash at the center?

ReMember
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Beam doesn't have to get wider, but maybe like a knot of energy flowing from the one shooting it, too the beam head, and that knot increases the size of the clash at the center?
That was shown on a 1.3 video a few ages ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom