Post Ideas about Detached Beam Spammin

Best answers
i think everyone has come across this

you get into a block struggle with someones specail beam cannon, then they keep fireing more at you.

is there any ideas on what they should do to fix this???

lets say someone uses a detached beam and it hasnt hit yet, make it fair like hte rest of the beams

make it so they cant attack if there beam is still in play

and when u get into a power struggle with a detached beam, the person can play it as a regualr power struggle

any idea people what do you think?

Best answers
What I think is if they ad detachable beams and sonebody detaches a beam right before you get into a PS both beams (the detached one and the one u r holding) should just blow up on impact to make it fair for the player supposely being tricked.

This doesn't work for attacks that are originally projectiles like SB and Big Bang.

Best answers
Oke, first: in the beta 1.1 the special beam cannon will be a BEAM
second, (again) in the beta 1.1 you will be immune to other attacks when you are in a block-, powerstruggle

Best answers
hmmm ever think of this

when u get into a struggle with a detached beam the power of that beam rapidly goes down till it is no more

something like that

but i still like the idea of them not being able to use a beam or melee till there deatched beam either hits or gets reversed froma block/power struggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom