Poor poor esf team

Best answers
I've noticed that the amount of criticism on this forum towards esf is anything but little. Dont forget this is a free mod of which you do not have to pay and people are giving up their free time to make the whole mod an enjoyable experiance for the rest of us. If you dont like something about esf, stop complaining, find out how to fix it yourself or make your own mod. Many of you apreciate the hard work of the esf team but many of you slag it to death. If you have any issues just shut up, wait for the next patch, if it aint fixed then tuff. On a second note i know esf isnt going to go to half life two and thats fair do's, but i'm shore there are plenty of coders and animators out there who can make there own dbz mod. just wait and see what happens.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right -_-

I'm sure the team can handle any issues with their fans on their own, there is no need of creating such a thread.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*****ing about anything helps nothing. Some of us offer constructive criticism so that the team knows how we feel about certain things and so that they can take them into consideration and possibly help out someway in the developement of this mod. Like cold said there is no reason to create a thread for this. It's like your girl friend bringing up the time you didn't do something when your not even fighting.

Best answers
Originally posted by Scorher2k
*****ing about anything helps nothing. Some of us offer constructive criticism so that the team knows how we feel about certain things and so that they can take them into consideration and possibly help out someway in the developement of this mod. Like cold said there is no reason to create a thread for this. It's like your girl friend bringing up the time you didn't do something when your not even fighting.

I agree....

You must take the good with the bad. That's life. If the team didn't want any criticism then they wouldn't had made this game in the first place or had made tolerance for it on the forums. :S

Best answers
interesting so they like us critisizing? Cool!

I wish my sister was like that

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but this comes off to me as a real suck-up thread with no constructive purpose. Im'a hav'ta hav'er put down as soon as someone is available to do so. Criticizing the critizism is both redundant and hypocritical. The team is handling it just fine.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Even though you are probably correct, this thread will be a spam flood pretty fast, closed.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
interesting thread..
interesting people..
interesting stuff....
interesting.. yeah..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom