PL management idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Heres the thing, after you've played in a server for a while its natural for your PL to increase especially if you're dominating. But when one of your friends/rivals joins you want to fight them on an even level but you don't want to give up all that PL you've earned to put into your trans. And, in 1.3 its going to be more important to maintain that PL because of the higher trans and the 'training' requirement for each trans level.

My idea to address this is simple... allow players a degree of control over their PL. And by that i mean allow the player to lower their PL to any number they wish. This fits with the actual dbz show we constantly see examples of this with virtually all characters lowering their PLs and subsequently raising them when they wanted to get serious. I purpose having this in 1.3 not for the coolness of it but for the usefulness. Imagine never having to let your friend kibolb you to reach your level or you resetting your character. You simply press a button and watch your PL drop to their level.

Now, when you've lowered your PL, you still gain PL as you normally would at whatever level you're really at. So say for example I'm playing goku with 10million and i lower my pl to say 750,000 every time i strike someone whose got a PL of 1million I get the same amount of PL as i would if struck him with my full PL. That way this can't be abused to farm PL but if he struck me he'd gain the amount he would get from hitting someone at 10million.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lowering PL? I like it. Like by pressing Charge (E) + Down (S).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea not gonna happen.

As for your motive for posting the idea. We may have something in the game for that already. It depends weather or not its fully implemented or if it still crashes the game when you want to use it ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom