Pics from new DBZ game

Best answers
i can only see them in a mag i got (games master)
and the graphics r crap they r good enogh for playstation 1
i no cos theyr bringing it out, the exact same game on ps1 as well.
that sux i think;(
too long, sorry

Best answers
Originally posted by gazoline
YO! guys out there! especially thoose who dont like this game that ive made!!! yeah thats right!!!
its a real cool game and me and the team have tried as hard we can to make this game and its real good i promise and if you dont belive me just shut up!!!

nope just kidding i havent made the game
but... every game that has DB or DBZ in it is just so cool! think... more people who cares and think DB and DBZ is cool!
im gonna buy this game SO SHUT UP!
:rolleyes: ;D ;/ :yes:
This guy types like Antoine... or however you spell that guys name. :shocked:

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
its dbz style mortal combat :yes:

nothing wrong with that
If you ever compare this DBZ fighting game to Mortal Kombat again I will have to cut you....Mortal Kombat is the best fighting game of all time.

anyways I think story mode might be interesting....thasta bout it.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Actually, most people consider SF Alpha 3 or Virtua Fighter to be the best fighters out there.
But....no matter.
Arguing about opinions is pointless.

Anyway.....we really can't tell all that much from a handfull of small screenshots.
I say that we stop judging the game based off of these, since we have no real information.

Remember, that team only has around a year to make that game...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dialtone

holy ****e man, this game looks a million times better than ESF, Go play bid for power and you'll see that ESF is utter crap.
Go play BFP then . . . no mod comparisons please. The last thing we need is mod flaming thread.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
difficult to see something with the size of these picture.. i hope its not like a lil *** ring with 5 step backward and all.. cuz dodging a kamehameha when your in soeone face will sux.

Best answers
And dialtone... if you take a look at the galery and the new teaser video, I think you'll realise BFP is utter crap...
Wait, musn't flame other mod ;)
correction: I think you'll realise ESF has become a lot better already, don't judge any game too soon, what you have seen of ESF is late alpha, while BFP is the first complete release.

Best answers
i think it looks like that cuz they want it too look like the cartoon, like in the robotech game thats comming out for ps2 and x box soon... thats what the screen shots look like to me, a dbz game with cartoon like grafix

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but the Robotech game uses a cell shading engine . . . this hunk o' bunk is just bad modelling.

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
i said "it looks like a ps1 fighting game"

COS IT LOOKS LIKE A PS1 FIGHTING GAME

and anyway, story mode you say? let me tell u this

it will be fight after fight.... like hyper dimemtion, when u will find ppl in order they where on.

Skills?

learn moves... great most fighting games have that

training mode... well ok.. so what, 90% of games have that.

and there is NO reason for you to say "If you don't like it or think it sucks because you saw a few screens then just don't play."

for i can turn around and say

"go **** yourself, if u thin its good dont post about it here **** off and play it you idiot blah blah blah"

see? so dont flame me or tony the person who made this thread.
You so slow. You don't even know what your talking about. Its not fight after fight. If you've ever seen the video from the e3 convention , it shows you moving freely rather having cut scenes. Also, its not easy tom make a game from SCRATCH. With their own engine. ESF uses one already made and only adds basic things like models, maps, and a bit of code for flying and things while the game makers make all that 4 times as models(if not more) and ARE true to the series(I'm not putting down esf nor their talents, just saying that they already have a made engine and its harder to make one from scratch). Don't say they are bad if you've never played.

What do you mean by finding people in order? Thats how dbz went. Its based on dbz not fake stuff. And you dont know how its going to be like. They never released details other than the ones you can pick up from the movies.

Also i'm not saying you have to like it but give it a chance and if you don't want to then go away and don't talk about it.

Also this was probably the worst thing you said,

"and there is NO reason for you to say "If you don't like it or think it sucks because you saw a few screens then just don't play."

for i can turn around and say

"go **** yourself, if u thin its good dont post about it here **** off and play it you idiot blah blah blah"

How old are you? That was incredibly stupid. Come on now, grow up. I have nothing to say to you anymore and if you reallly must flame or spam do it in a pm not here.

Have a nice day and I say give the game a chance all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystik Gohan

How old are you? That was incredibly stupid. Come on now, grow up. I have nothing to say to you anymore and if you reallly must flame or spam do it in a pm not here.

Have a nice day and I say give the game a chance all.

im older then you, and i was not saying that to you, you said that if u dont like it dont post (basicly) and thats VERY STUPID, so if someone has nothign nice to say about it, they should shut up? wow your smart :rolleyes:

and about "i have nothing to say to you anymore" dont worry, im not crying about it, i dont really care if u want to reply, but i beg to know the reason why u posted that if u did not want a reply this topic was dead anyway

Best answers
graphics dont make the game great. i have played a game that looks ulgy as heck but fun. aka merchant prince ans some others. The game should get better but dont hold your breath on a good dbz game other then esf and maybe dbq.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pacalon

This guy types like Antoine... or however you spell that guys name. :shocked:
well WHO THE HELL IS THAT???
well me is me and noone else!
if you mean how i spell so thats because am swedish =P
well see ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom