Pics from new DBZ game

TonyMontana

T
But now maybe Funimations going to go hunt down DBZ mods, because there probably going to get rid of any competition, especially when ESF is free. They don't ESF to hurt there wallet, so they might want to shut them down. Well at least thats my theory about why companies go around shutting down mods.

Best answers
Originally posted by TonyMontana9278

Umm, there is an english version of Dragonball GT: Final Bout. So rare, it can cost anywhere between $200 to $500. I got my copy from some dumb kid for just $15.:D

hehehehe u buy it??? i download it!!!

yes i have it.

and i didnt spend one dollar! or euro!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But now maybe Funimations going to go hunt down DBZ mods, because there probably going to get rid of any competition, especially when ESF is free. They don't ESF to hurt there wallet, so they might want to shut them down. Well at least thats my theory about why companies go around shutting down mods.
yes thats why they shut down mods, since they may lose money, tell u one thing, im not gonna buy the dbz game esf beta looks alot better

and Dorn, dont talk about Warez on this fourm.

TonyMontana

T
Originally posted by Master Dorn

yes i have it.

Well if you ever decided to get rid of it, all you can do is delete it. If I want to get rid of mine, I can make a $500 profit.:D So go on with all your warez that you can't do nothing with, cause 1 day I can sell of all my video games, and I have a pretty big video game system collection too.:D

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Apart from the Skill Mode it seems the same as Hyper Dimensions for the Snes, the only DBZ 2D fighting game I've heard of that is any good. But I'm not so sure about the chances of this game, on the SNES it was OK to be simple but now a days a lot more is needed.

Best answers
someone should tell them to hire you guys to make the game for them that would be soo much better and not POS like what they are tring to do hey look at it you will get paid ;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master Dorn

yes i have it.

No warez talk. Unofficial warning.

*Unofficially backed up by the OFFICIAL Cheeseman :fight: *

Best answers
I think a bunch of us have done it, lol. Yet since i didn't mention anything, no ban for me :D. Or warning.. Whatever lol.

*Hey Sephz0r :fight: Do me a favour mate, HALVE the sig size plz, or perhaps you WILL get a warning after all :D , BTW, good to have ya back ;) *
Cheeseman

Best answers
Umm, there is an english version of Dragonball GT: Final Bout. So rare, it can cost anywhere between $200 to $500. I got my copy from some dumb kid for just $15.:D
doh I ment Ultimate Battle 22

Best answers
The only models that are to "perfection" are the ones for Earth's Special Forces!! ;D

That model crap for the playstation looks worse than the models for dbz during the saiyan saga, and those were some bad models

Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma
OMG!!! it looks like a ps1 fighting game, god that looks **** all i have to say is

THANK GOD FOR ESF

holy ****e man, this game looks a million times better than ESF, Go play bid for power and you'll see that ESF is utter crap.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well, it's kind of hard for me to tell...
The shots are pretty small...

I'm betting that I won't like it, but we can't judge it from a handful of screenshots..

Give them a chance, they only had around a year to make this thing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bid for power sucks.... its beams r soooooo crap but lets stay on topic..

Best answers
Everyone is going on about ultimate battle 22 and final bout...them games suck
What about Legends for ps?? That game is heaps better than the street fighter clone of Hyper Dimension...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wrong section
this game isnt esf and this is esf chat

Best answers
I have played hyper dimension it is like a really good Street Fighter Alpha Mod lol

Best answers
YO! guys out there! especially thoose who dont like this game that ive made!!! yeah thats right!!!
its a real cool game and me and the team have tried as hard we can to make this game and its real good i promise and if you dont belive me just shut up!!!

nope just kidding i havent made the game
but... every game that has DB or DBZ in it is just so cool! think... more people who cares and think DB and DBZ is cool!
im gonna buy this game SO SHUT UP!
:rolleyes: ;D ;/ :yes:

Best answers
Yeah! More people that have played Hyperdimension!
IT just so cool!
its a very good game for Snes!!!! especially i think that!;D

Best answers
looks cool but.....to bad its for ps2 and the graphics where only near ps1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom