Pics from new DBZ game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!! it looks like a ps1 fighting game, god that looks **** all i have to say is

THANK GOD FOR ESF

Best answers
yeah its just an english version for final bout. OH well...ESF will take its place

Best answers
what the hell is nappa doing at the world martial arts tournament... what is he doing ALIVE? he doesnt get brought back for another series. what is yamcha doing in the ring?! this doesnt make any sense!!!!!!!!!!

esf you better hurry up before we kill ourselves over shame of that garbage game for ps2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like virtua fighter 1 with dbz-characters :S

Best answers
What are you talking about?

Look at these features
Story mode: Collect skills while playing the Dragon Ball Z story
Battle mode: Allows you to fight with custom-edited characters
Practice mode: Perfect key attack combinations in preparation for battle
Skill Edit mode: Edit or exchange acquired skills
Tenkaichi Budokai mode: You must win gold medal at the tournament to access this mode PLUS an extra hidden mode that the player must unlock

The models are to perfection. They make it just like cartoons without making it to real. You don't want too much reality in games based off from cartoons unless its like a mod and only real gamers play. They allow free 3d roam and when in battle you go to the battle thing and there are other things with the whole battle and roaming thing.

So don't say things unless you've tried it. I hate it when people do that. If you don't like it or think it sucks because you saw a few screens then just don't play. This game isn't new news. A long time back at an e3 convention they showed videos of it. There on the net somewhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said it looks like...
i don´t said it is!!!

Best answers
I'm sorry I quoted the wrong person. I was talking to the one who made the topic and to the one who posted after him.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its dbz style mortal combat :yes:

nothing wrong with that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said "it looks like a ps1 fighting game"

COS IT LOOKS LIKE A PS1 FIGHTING GAME

and anyway, story mode you say? let me tell u this

it will be fight after fight.... like hyper dimemtion, when u will find ppl in order they where on.

Skills?

learn moves... great most fighting games have that

training mode... well ok.. so what, 90% of games have that.

and there is NO reason for you to say "If you don't like it or think it sucks because you saw a few screens then just don't play."

for i can turn around and say

"go **** yourself, if u thin its good dont post about it here **** off and play it you idiot blah blah blah"

see? so dont flame me or tony the person who made this thread.

Best answers
with my 2048x1536 resolution i cant see these pictures right.

i dont want to go to 640x480 to see how it is lookin like. i will wait until it is out and a video will be there.

Best answers
it might be ok if you can use beams like final flash and fly and stuff... ( and that would just make it ok ) to make it good you'd have to be able to go SSJ

(and nappa comes back in gt i beleive )

Best answers
well, a lot can be done in 6 months and infogrames can make some good quality games.
personally, i'd rather infogrames make it than bandai.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
it might be ok if you can use beams like final flash and fly and stuff... ( and that would just make it ok ) to make it good you'd have to be able to go SSJ

(and nappa comes back in gt i beleive )
Nappa comes back for about three seconds and Vegeta sends him right back :)

Game looks poor. Control is the real issue. If the control stinks, then so will the game.

Best answers
Hibiki was right. i should not hold my breath for a good console dbz game. *i hate when hibiki is right*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Graphics on the game blow and blow hard, want some graphics Doom III, imagine a DBZ mod for that! Damn right controls is where its at if the game is to hard to control it will stop me from playing and i believe bad controls would also stop alot of other people to. Gotta have SSJ and Beams.

BrunO

TonyMontana

T
Originally posted by TIS Son Goku
yeah its just an english version for final bout.
Umm, there is an english version of Dragonball GT: Final Bout. So rare, it can cost anywhere between $200 to $500. I got my copy from some dumb kid for just $15.:D

*I got mine for 5 bucks! :D *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
Graphics on the game blow and blow hard, want some graphics Doom III, imagine a DBZ mod for that! Damn right controls is where its at if the game is to hard to control it will stop me from playing and i believe bad controls would also stop alot of other people to. Gotta have SSJ and Beams.

BrunO
no no no no the gfx on doom 3 look TOO good lol i stick with what i said b4, thank god for ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom