Pick up line Thread!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jade Puget of AFI says this on one of their DVD's:

"If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer be the same as the answer to this question?"

No escape :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All original and made by me :)

"I lost my number, Can you help me find it?"

"Is this your first time with a transfestite?"

A cs one...

"Oh boy, I think I have my aimbot enabled... because... My weapon knows exactly where to aim every time :)"

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Jade Puget of AFI says this on one of their DVD's:

"If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer be the same as the answer to this question?"

No escape :devgrin:
I LOVE IT! :laff: Well i had some of my own... But they where i russian... :rolleyes:

And i love this one to
I lost my teddy bear..can i sleep with you tonight?
Funny thing is... i heard it from a girl once to me... :]

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei, your sig rocks. I have a figurine of Buddy Christ. My dad doesn't approve :(.

I busted out this one when I asked my girlfriend out (a story which could warrant it's own thread it's that stupid).
"I forgot to ask you before, but do you wanna go out?"
After she stopped laughing, she said yes. Almost 18 months later and we're still together =D

Best answers
"My magic watch is telling me that you aren't wearing any underwear. What? You are? Ah, damn, I think it's an hour fast ;)"

This one for the win :D I'm gonna have to try that one some time.

Best answers
mine: "come and sit in my lap and lets talk about the first thing that comes up" i actually used that with success if i may add^^

a friend of mine used this once and it worked..and i couldnt belive my eyes: "Hi i like your boobs wanna have sex?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom