Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also noticed that the SBC (In Game) doesn't always have the spiral look (about 70% of the time it does). If you fire it a few times in the same spot it gets wierd, once I was messing with it, just shooting it for fun and the beam that is supposed to spiral around the straight beam flew parallel to it instead.

Best answers
i think the only reason its a missile is cuz the team cant figure out how to bend the spiral like the other beams bend

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by jackal912
But aha! look at dis pic, i dont know why they have a diffrent beam cannon, but its alot more like the shows, and it isnt ugly,
http://www.planethalflife.com/image.asp?src=/features/motw/esf/esf03.jpg

Link might not work, wierd thing with Planethalflife
shouldn't the SBC be YELLOW and NOT PURPLE?

Best answers
The only thing I find aggrivating about the SBC is that if on the odd chance you do get into a beam struggle with it, you're screwed. For example, I was Vegeta, and my pl was about a million more than Piccolo. So I saw he was charging a SPC and I charged my Galit gun. We both released pretty close to the same time, and I was completely crushing the SBC, but he just let go and moved to the side and starded shooting ki beams and eye lasers. It was cheap as all hell. Here I was stuck in a struggle, which if I had quit would have nuked me where I stood, and he was just scooting about here and there without a care in the world. I think it's really something that needs to be fixed up.

Best answers
I think they made that he can move cause he move while shooting in the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom