Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon

Best answers
Nothing big, but Piccolo is able to freely move the second he releases his Special Beam Cannon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhhh..........yea, it was meant to be like that!! You can also move while charging it!!

Best answers
Really? Then I'm lead to believe that your blind. I mean, not only does it look bad, but it's not true to the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would have to tell you to be greatful for them even giving you it and if you want to make your own beam then go do it:\

Best answers
Learn to read there brickout. I'm not saying the beam itself looks bad what I'm saying is that Piccolo shouldn't be able to move while the Special Beam Cannon is in flight (and because he can move it looks bad). Maybe if you had invested the time to read this thread you would know that ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna agree that it does look pretty bad when he moves away, but it is a really small detail so I don't pay much attention to it anyways, too busy trying to block melee whores.

Best answers
I will say that I don't particularily like the beam that much either, something about it just seems weird, but...Who the hell am I to judge it!, after getting a game like this for free, I'd agree on anything they wanted to do...if they wanted to give Goku clown shoes, I'm behind em all the way:p

Best answers
The beam looks a little rainbowish to me....
and it's too big...

but I'm not going to stop playin because of it

Best answers
Yeah the SPC should be like a kamehameha (you know a beam and being able to move it).

Best answers
:\ Oh God I hate when people say "you can't judge it cause it's free". If I told the ESF team only good things or only bad things nothing would ever truly be accomplished. And you example is pretty dumb because I don't think the ESF team WANTED the Beam Cannon to be this way. It's a bug; I'm pointing it out. Got it?

Kama, while it may seem like a small detail, it's not. Imagine if Goku could just fly away while his trusty Kamehameha is in flight. Well, in other words if you miss with the Beam Cannon then you should pay the price of waiting for it to hit something, defenseless. They obviously must have treated it as a projectile. If that's what it is then it could probably be fixed in three key-strokes. But then again I'm no coder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The colors look just like they did for the SBC in TREE OF MIGHT.

I thought the SBC looks really messed tho, i mean damn its like rectangles zigzagging around a straight ractangle.

Also it sucks u can move after shooting it.

BTW To that guy who said that moving while charging it up is a bug, he's wrong. Unless it's a bug for all the attacks since I have been able to move (Slowly) while charging all my attacks.

Oh I forgot to mention...ESF v1.0b TOTALLY r0x0rz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was EXTREMELY impressed with the models, the animation is so flowing (especially Goku's hair) & they look like Q3 quality. VERY nice job guys. I also love the scaling down, on my server we've been going through the HL Single player maps and have found some maps that make VERY good battle maps (Current Fave: c0a0b) & the thing that really kicks ass is that u dont have to convert the maps! ESF uses the HL default spawn entities as well as it's own custom ones. The only thing I don't really like is the melee (somtimes) it's just to...ummm...like...well i cant describe it, the flying after people thing gets SOOOO annoying, when u have to keep turning and turning AND TURNING. Bleh Overall it beats the crap out of the current DMZ version (Wow I went from pretending to like ESF & loving DMZ to loving ESF & having faith in DMZ that it will be better next version)

Best answers
BTW To that guy who said that moving while charging it up is a bug, he's wrong. Unless it's a bug for all the attacks since I have been able to move (Slowly) while charging all my attacks.
Can anyone read now-a-days!? What I'm saying is that you should not be able to move while the beam is in flight! You want me to draw you a diagram!? ....Oh wait that's right... I ALREADY DID!

Best answers
yeah, i agree, the SBC doesn't look right in the new beta. I'm sure you guys will improve it for beta 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SolidSnake
:\ Oh God I hate when people say "you can't judge it cause it's free". If I told the ESF team only good things or only bad things nothing would ever truly be accomplished. And you example is pretty dumb because I don't think the ESF team WANTED the Beam Cannon to be this way. It's a bug; I'm pointing it out. Got it?
Mr. Know-it-all... the ESF team DID want it to be this way. So go apologize to those people... ;D

Best answers
You meant for it to be that way!? You see, I've been watching this show. You might have heard of it; goes by the name DragonBall Z. And in that show Piccolo's 'Special BEAM Cannon' is a BEAM type KI attack (as the name says). So why would the 'Special BEAM Cannon' be the 'Special Projectile Cannon'?

Best answers
i love the special beam cannon..... its my fav attack and i think looks the best out of all the attacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom