Piccolo WIP

Best answers
i think the arms and legs are good , but i dont know nothing of modelling so , but you did a great job , best piccolo out there

Bolteh2

B
SSJ Shin Carl said:
lol hes breaking a rule i remmber someone saying give CONSTRUCTIVE critz

shin carl, what about stfu and read what i posted on page nr2..; those were constructive crits.. i just pointed them out on this page because theyre still not right

anyway:

arms: they look like the 3 blop construction.. (see image below)

legs, i cant really pinpoint what exactly looks unatractive, but i think its the the feeth that make me dislike them... they look misshaped and too small..

Attachments

Bolteh2

B
hah, nuttzy just pinpointed the stuff i hate about the legs... thx nuttzy :p

Best answers
I never got to see the picture you posted nuttzy. Could you post it again or you could even give it to me on aim.

Oh, I see, I'm trying to view it at my college but they're blocking it for some odd reason. I'll just look at it at home.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its still there,.... im looking at it right now, if you cant view it mayb right click and copy and paste the url

Best answers
anyway, i still think that u started out great on the piccolo.. but u really messed it up with arms and legs :/

yes S-bolt this is very constructive ^

I think Chireru made it like that to fit the Ref.

Bolteh2

B
shin carl.. in all tis whining of u u never said anything constructive at all.. only off topic **** (xcept for this last sentece u posted) so please back off..

and dont go that i went offtopic now.. im a mod, i can do that (htf could we warn ppl if we cant post off topic)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It pwns. It needs a few adjustments like nutzy said, but apart from that it looks great.

Best answers
They're old pics, I've already made the adjustments mentioned by nuttzy. Just wanted to show that I've already started the cape version and nail version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom