Piccolo WIP

Best answers
Face looks fine to me. although you may want to make the eyebrow acctually come down over the eye more, rather than sit above it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask me, that's allready there DS.

Best answers
Modeling is done. New animations need to be added and some existing ones need to be fixed. It also needs to be skinned(obviously). Again, what do you think of it so far.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the head looks great,..... from the front view,

the body all has midget proportions,

the hands look funny, the thumb looks pulled out of its socket

head looks nothing like piccolo from the side,

his width from the sides and front dont match up, he looks fat from the front but skinny from the sides

and the feet look too balloony, dunno a better way to say it

Best answers
Great model Chireru!!!
Not much to crit...
hm... his hands are a bit strange and his chest is not muscular enough from side view I think... But besides that, GREAT MODEL!!

And how much polygones do it haves?

Best answers
model looks really great only thing i have to say is that it looks like the area where both his legs come together (crotch) seems to low, which makes his legs look really short, id raise it up a bit, piccolo aint hung that well ;)

Best answers
When i saw that other pic I instantly thought about shaquille o'neal,he looked a little uhm...fat,the updated one looks better in my opinion...

Best answers
Yea, I noticed that it made his legs look short from the front. I've fixed that and I'll post a pic later.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imo its one of the best piccolos ever :) good job

Best answers
WHOAH!!!!! Somebody get him some stilts!
His legs REALLY REALLY need to be longer.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thank god, some people are actually making up for the loss of NeD, Smo, AZN and other people.

it looks very nice, just make the boots less baloony, they still look a little fat. head is pretty good. make the arms a tad bit shorter

Best answers
Woow!!!
Good work man, you did it!!!!!
Can´t wait to see it with a skin :yes:

Really awesome!!!

Best answers
Legs look like the right length imo now. Btw, what is the exact polygon and vertex limit for HL?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really a limit, it can stretch up to 2200 triangles and maybe a bit more, but itll lag. 1900 works just fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you've really pinned the tail on the donkey there Chireru. The porportions are perfect. Looks just like Piccolo, nice work.. I just hope you add cape and turban :(

Bolteh2

B
hmmm, i dunno what happend..

u started out great with the chest + head area, but u seem to ****ed it up with arms and legs... they look like they are a 5 min job, the feet look chubby and not piccolo like and the hands are micky mouse hands ...

try to catch the manga/anime style of hands and feet, look at more ref pics his hands and feet

arms also look kinde bad, dont have the arm shape :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom