Piccolo Skin

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There goes the neighbourhood. =D Anywayz, now that you have that one out, could we please go back on topic, i don't want this model go to waste.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This topic is about that Piccolo Skin, not about ripping - everyone back on topic now.

fortnox said:
zerath leaked nuttzys cell, and i think he may of leaked some others..
Based on the complaint I received from a member, you can enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: for falsly accusing another member of ripping without proof and also posting off-topic content. If you have any suspisions of ripping in the future, contact a member of the forum staff and I am sure he/she will be glad to help you out. If you want to continue posting, make sure it's in an orderly fashion from now on.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't about nutzy's cell, it's about chireru's piccolo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
What the hell was that?
I know you Cruzharo but you've insulted people in the ESF Movies team.I do realize that Lynx has caused problems but don't bring it up on ESF Forums, Thanks. That post was totally uncalled for. That is the most precise Piccolo model ever made. I don't know what about it "doesn't look like him" .. Pfft. Bizarre post there man. That came from your ass. :\

Great skinning so far Chireru. I think his eyes can be moved out abit more though. He looks a tiny bit cross-eyed in a way. :smile:
Ya well the eyes realy atract my attansion and that is all that is wrong realy sorry man. :( :cry:

But like I said:DON'T GE ME WRONG

Nice skin,realy it is.

Best answers
I said I "may" put a link in this thread. But I've decided not to do so. However, if anyone wants the model they can just pm me and I'll consider giving it to them. I think you can close this thread now, I've no more need for it.

Bolteh2

B
steveodbgt, stop spamming or asking that frigging question, just.. stop it

Best answers
Actually I'm glad that the thread didn't get closed just yet. I forgot to mention that I have the model with the default piccolo skeleton assigned (animations are ok and they are all done) and then I have the model with my skeleton assigned (animations look great but only a few are done.) Also the one with my skeleton in it will not run in esf yet because it doesn't have all the necessary animations yet. And I shouldn't have to say this but if I do send the model to you and you decide to edit it please remember to give me the necessary credits.

Btw, zeldalink, he just changed a pic of my model...not the actual model. And also why would smo get full credit? Its my model and my skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo that piccolo looks realy good man.
Chireru you should make your model more like this.The hed shouldn't be so round.

Best answers
What...you confuse me Cruzharo. Heads are round genius. Your the first and probably will be the only one to say that. Besides in the picture that Smo changed the head is more round on the side that he changed. That's because he smoothed it out in photoshop or something. And about the skin it is too saturated with green in my opinion. Smo's that is.
Also I don't know if you have a problem reading or not. I said I will not be changing the model or the skin from here on out. I will do a few animations and that is all. Quit sucking up and quit posting just to post.

And fortnox, yes anyone, who has the internet is able to have to model.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeh its not my model >_O i just did a draw over cos i was bored..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a very good model, and skin, but IMHO I like Smo's skin better :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Whats up didnt finish the feet skin?, legs/ankles

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow the new anims are great i like the sbc...
good job..
so whats left to do???
and what about the caped piccolo and nail???

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah that pic kinda looks like fanart.

Anwayz Chireru i had some time last night and managed to whip up the 2 required generic beam animations (charge and control), the eyebeam anim, a new set of idle anims and tweaked your idle flying anim. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom