Piccolo Skin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
he looks like buu fused with piccolo cause he has a chubby face

Best answers
everytinhg looks good but the connection of his arm and hand the color doesn't match ... or is it just me

Best answers
Hands are different color and the Forearm Muscles are on the left too much

Best answers
I agree on what smo did there . He made a pretty nice drawover , neways, Pm me the model file (with the uvw's) and I'll give u a hand .

Best answers
Smo's skin drawing is great. A tad too saturated for me, but very good muscle deliniation and nice nose crinkle. He does that really well.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I like it. Only crit is that his wrists have a thin pink band around them, but then again it looks like you haven't finished skinning yet, right?

I've been experimenting with animations since my bender models beer drinking anim that i did so if you need more help give me a shout.

Best answers
thats what i call a piccolo , you forgot to skin the hands and there's something on his right foot that isnt normal

Best answers
Yea, element the hands, ankles, and shoes aren't skinned yet. Also I could really really use your help with the animations, Element.Zereth, I'll give you the model with the uvw's and everything else you need but don't laugh at the skinmapping job I did because I really don't know what I'm doing in that area. I'll post a pic soon of piccolo charging his sbc.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
His mouth doesnt look right, the rest looks good and of course the hands havent been finished.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I prefer Chireru's skin. The skinning is coming along great. GJ, :smile:.

Best answers
I'm tired of modeling/skinning/animating etc. So I'm just gonna hand this model over to you guys (Element, Zereth) and you can do whatever you want with it. Finish it, delete it, whatever you want. Actually I may just upload the model and add a link in a future post so anyone who wants can take a crack at it. Unless Zereth and Element want to be the only ones to finish it.
Anyways, here a pic of piccolo doing the sbc. I'll send you guys(E and Z) the model soon.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
pity could been one of the best picollos out thar :p

Best answers
It'll still be great, as long as element and zereth work on it, actually it'll probably turn out better than it would have if I would have just finished it on my own.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
k, well just pm zereth and i with the link and i'll see what i can do.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
yer put a link to get it cause i want to have a crack at it.

vox

Best answers
ew, don't send it to zereth :X
send it to someone without a history of leaking :X

Best answers
On topic: i cant see picture of piccolo doing sbc.. :cry:

Off Topic: MR.SMO ..can i have the Brolly model in your signiture.. if its a model... plz

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
zerath leaked nuttzys cell, and i think he may of leaked some others..

he leaked my cell?, i didnt know that, your probabaly mistaken cuz all of my information points to someone else, but ill ask him about that anyways,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom