Piccolo Skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doen't look like piccolo at all man.
But it is very good.I can't skin model or anything so according to me thats kinda good.
What the hell was that?
I know you Cruzharo but you've insulted people in the ESF Movies team.I do realize that Lynx has caused problems but don't bring it up on ESF Forums, Thanks. That post was totally uncalled for. That is the most precise Piccolo model ever made. I don't know what about it "doesn't look like him" .. Pfft. Bizarre post there man. That came from your ass. :\

Great skinning so far Chireru. I think his eyes can be moved out abit more though. He looks a tiny bit cross-eyed in a way. :smile:

Best answers
Update. Btw, I'm having trouble with seams. If you know what I'm talking about and want to help me out, please do. Its probably something simple that an experienced skinner/skinmapper could fix rather easily.

Best answers
Party Boy said:
My only crit is his expression. It's too...innicent and average namekian type, not piccolo's mean solemn look. Change his expression, and it'll be great.:D
I still stand by this post.:D

Best answers
your belt should not be that wide... i don't remember it being so wide atleast... look at some refs

Best answers
Nakiro said:
your belt should not be that wide... i don't remember it being so wide atleast... look at some refs
well yea its a tad bit wide only needs to be shortened by a little bit, heres one ref i dug up

Best answers
It looks ok, But u need to make the skinn more realistic, Give it that dbz kick . If u want help lemme know .

Best answers
The arms look thin cause I kind of took the pic at an angle from the top. Oh well. Anyways, there's no need for me to look at any refs for the width of the belt because, htf to do you think I made the model, from memory? Not exactly. I made this model off of a ref of a drawing by Toriyama.
Also, yea, Zereth I could sure use your help here if you got time, considering this is only my second skin and you've done dozens probably. But what do you mean by make it more realistic, wouldn't it make it look less like dbz the more realistic it got?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
errr... bright is when its near white. my green is alot darker than the green on the left... please learn english.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Heh nice smo, darker skintone looks nice.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
on topic - the red things on his arms need a little work done.
off topic - smo do you have any models?

Best answers
Sorry Smo, but I don't really like your darker, more saturated skin.
I was wondering if I should make a custom skeleton. That way he could do things like the sbc with two fingers, make a fist, his antenna's could move, several other things. Only thing is that piccolo has around 90-100 animations to do plus I need to do a few others that'll be used in esf movies. So any experienced animators that want to help out just let me know.

Best answers
The skin itself looks near perfect to me, except his eyebrows don't seem correct. It's as if he looks like.. Nail or something.

vox

Best answers
the finished product looks great
while i like your more lively look, smos neck(maybe) and chest did come out cleaner looking
cant wait to see more of your work, you have a lot of potenital

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom