person crashing server on purpose

Best answers
I don't know if this is the place to post this
"name:lbd uniqueid: 394951"
is crashing servers on purpose using gohan's sheild. He crashed the PT server a few times, and he knew it was gonna crash cause he said he was gonna do it. Hope someone can do somethign about this.

Best answers
Isnt this guy Devil ? Someone needs to hack this guys comp and set it to selfdestruct ... ot better ... install windows 2000 on it ;)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all I don't know why win2k would be a bad thing. If your talking winme than yes, you have then sicked the real devil on him. But no this isn't devil its just some little kid going around being a dink.

Best answers
A dink? Well i'm getting tired of all this. I know everybody wants to keep this under control, but how come you dont get higher authority for this? Oh well, its just a kid, that person will no better some day (hopefully)

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
First of all I don't know why win2k would be a bad thing. If your talking winme than yes, you have then sicked the real devil on him. But no this isn't devil its just some little kid going around being a dink.
Yeah I meant winME ... actually I never had 2k or ME ... and I forgot witch is gheyer :rolleyes:

and Dragongod good job for banning the nub :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom